Epic Perfect World

GV boss drops

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Okay, so this was suggested before as well, but didn't prove to be so fruitful I guess.
Yes the rewards for GV has been increased a bit, that is the fixed rewards for completing bosses, but I wanted to re-suggest about the boss drops.
There are 10 bosses and 9 of them drop OHT mats that are basically quite useless here. So, I was wondering if it was possible to make the bosses drop something related to EPW.
Less drops maybe but something that is useful here.
(Eg. Let each boss drop ECx6)
That way there will be no spamming or what so ever and the bosses will drop something worth picking rather than a pile of stuff lying on the ground.
P.S. I'm not suggesting great drops like ETs, STs. But a little bit of something (even if it be EC) would be fun.
No hate pls. LOL!
~thanks
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually it's not a bad idea in theory, but I don't think EC should replace it in fear of overflowing the already saturated EC market.  I have seen OBP's (useful) go poof because no one wants to try and sift through 34396259374 OHT mats to get the 2 OBP's. 

So +1 for getting rid of those OHT mats.  -1 to EC's.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Actually it's not a bad idea in theory, but I don't think EC should replace it in fear of overflowing the already saturated EC market.  I have seen OBP's (useful) go poof because no one wants to try and sift through 34396259374 OHT mats to get the 2 OBP's. 

So +1 for getting rid of those OHT mats.  -1 to EC's.

Well true, but in a full run, thats like 1 hr. 40 mins., you get 9 EC each in a six man squad (assuming the squad is co-operative and not a random bh w3 squad). So not really an overflowing kind of thing. That's why I said minimal useful rewards. And the EC was a suggestion only. The staff and developer would know very well what to add, ie, if they want to add. ;)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I agree to the removal of OHT drops in GV. They should be replaced with a variety of useful drops, EC being one of them.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Well true, but in a full run, thats like 1 hr. 40 mins., you get 9 EC each in a six man squad (assuming the squad is co-operative and not a random bh w3 squad). So not really an overflowing kind of thing. That's why I said minimal useful rewards. And the EC was a suggestion only. The staff and developer would know very well what to add, ie, if they want to add. ;)

Thought you got 60 EC's worth of OEC's though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I agree to the removal of OHT drops in GV. They should be replaced with a variety of useful drops, EC being one of them.

All depends on whether the staff approve it.  :sad:
Since a previous suggestion about this (not by me), was rejected.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Thought you got 60 EC's worth of OEC's though.
70 ECs worth of OECs actually since it was revamped a bit.
Like I said, it was an example only. If approved the staff and developer would know very well what drops be added so that a balance is there.  :-[
P.S. that 9 EC you can farm in NS/Shrine in a minute. So that 1 hour 40 minute we spend in GV getting 9 EC wouldn't be much of a thing. Again, it was just an example not a mandatory drop suggestion.  :rolleyes:

Offline Sly_Man

+n to this suggestion, where n > 2k + 1

Remove useless OHT mats by any means. Even by replacing them with just Mirage Celestones to
feed flights,  and Perfect stones to feed Genies.

Right now, when you kill boss and get pile, you must avoid it like sh*t you don't want to step on.

Ok, something more than just Mirages and PS would be better. Running and Chi pots?
Actually, up to 10 ST per boss can't do much harm. Starting with Tigera Marshal, to prevent
or at least skip rewarding traitors leaving after W2 when invited to squad for doing BH W3.
Or:
Remove Mushroom mobs and make bosses drop their coins in the same amount.
That way no thief will leave squad at the end and go steal coins at the entrance.
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:44 am by Sly_Man
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
+n to this suggestion, where n > 2k + 1

Remove useless OHT mats by any means. Even by replacing them with just Mirage Celestones to
feed flights,  and Perfect stones to feed Genies.

Right now, when you kill boss and get pile, you must avoid it like sh*t you don't want to step on.

Ok, something more than just Mirages and PS would be better. Running and Chi pots?
Actually, up to 10 ST per boss can't do much harm. Starting with Tigera Marshal, to prevent
or at least skip rewarding traitors leaving after W2 when invited to squad for doing BH W3.
Or:
Remove Mushroom mobs and make bosses drop their coins in the same amount.
That way no thief will leave squad at the end and go steal coins at the entrance.

I think STs would be a bit too much. So that's why I suggested mild drops which would in no way disturb the balance. Minimal amount of drops that are useful here. Not awesome drops. ;)
P.S. STs are not tradable and in a random GV squad it can go to anyone's bag and not be traded. That would cause utter QQ. So not STs.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
How about something other than EC, but still worth it? As you know, there are lazy/ignorant people who don't do BQ or don't know that there are good rewards for spending 10 minutes. And there are people buying PGS in world chat all day. So, maybe add PGS, level scrolls (for the clerics that spend time in GV to level) or basically any WB drops excluding ec/oec and event tokens (10 bosses, that's at least 3 event tokens)

I'd say no to demonic weapon token as a drop too. It has completely lost it's value now, it goes for 75 ec or less.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1
id like to see the oht mats removed too.

id suggest replacing them with 2-3 obp, pof per boss,
let the bosses drop 1-2 mystical elexirs,
maybe add another 2-3 spirit of assult or defense,
and maybe 2-3 epic coins

or just replace with decent coin drops. nothing uberly great, but worth picking up

Offline Ormin

How about something other than EC, but still worth it?

In that case those Mirages, Prefect Stones, Run Pots, and Mushroom Mob Coins look good.
Something you will not avoid to "step on".
Maybe also Warsong Emblems (not medals) and few Experience Scrolls (not Level Scrolls).

Any other suggestions? What should bosses drop?

I'm sure someone will have better ideas. Something that won't disturb market much.

EDIT: Neve already had some.
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:50 am by Ormin

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
This suggestion had been ignored before coz people started wanting to have different drops. :p
Well, lets just ask for drops that will be somehow useful here in EPW, how ever little it may be, and let the staff decide what drop(s) could be best.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
+1
id like to see the oht mats removed too.

id suggest replacing them with 2-3 obp, pof per boss,
let the bosses drop 1-2 mystical elexirs,
maybe add another 2-3 spirit of assult or defense,
and maybe 2-3 epic coins

or just replace with decent coin drops. nothing uberly great, but worth picking up
^this veri ok drop worth picking up

so i gib u my heavenly +1
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I'm on the fence with this one.

Although I'd like to see the variety of ways to farm server-relevant items increased, I also think this instance is fine as is.
GV is solo-able w/ multi-clienting, most of which can be afk'd with the proper toons, and it might be OP during 2x events.

I think a better idea would be to implement a new forge that exchanges the OHT mats for little bits of experience, like FCC mats.

Otherwise, I suspect that replacing the drops for each boss would be accompanied by replacing the mobs and bosses themselves w/ some that are stronger and harder to kill.

Can't reasonably ask for more rewards w/out requiring more effort.   :-\

Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 11:12 am by Chawlie