Epic Perfect World

A tough decision.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
  • Don't give up. Try harder.
  • Characters: Shidou,Karmine,Pantastic
  • Faction: ThaClick
I'm looking for a solid class to play as I've just come back after 6 months. I play Shidou, a Seeker that is my main. Pantastic, a barb. Karmine, a BM, and Yohji a Mystic. Every other class I have is around 148. The only classes I refuse to play are Sins, and Venos. I feel my Seeker is not as strong as it was 6 months or so ago. I used to be able to fight anyone on even ground, do good damage, and not die in 1-2 hits. I'm rank 8 still, but now it feels like I do no damage, and I die in 1-2 hits to magic classes. I don't have any of the other items like necks, belts, rings, capes, etc. They're Dragon still. However, that has never been a problem in the past. I do plan to get them, but I want to do everything on one class. I was going to play a Psychic, but I was told that no matter how skilled in pvp, or how geared I am, a Mystic will always destroy me and even one shot me. I don't like the imbalance in that. I hear Clerics are pretty strong, and if skilled enough, can beat any class in even skill. I'm just not sure what to play. I want a class that has the capability of being able to take on any other class on even ground, and not be at a disadvantage like Psychics are to Mystics. Now I don't know if that disadvantage is true, it's just what I've heard. I would love to hear from as many people as I can before making my decision. If you give me a response, please don't just name a class, tell me why I should play it and how it stacks up against some others. Thanks a lot in advance everyone. ^ ^

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Eh in mass I have gotten detroyed maybe like once or twice on mystic both times were a spark but Psy is fun class mained it doing archer now just cause the fac needs more variety but it is a amazing class when you get the hang of it but it's kinda up to you on maining one toon. Psy isn't the best farming class tho if you still need to get items or r8 just a warning xD goodluck on deciding

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
No matter what class u going to play there is always going to be something in ur way, matter of fact is all about the skills...I mean a psy does find mystics a pain but they ain't impossible to kill if u know how to.. I play sin as main and I love it I really hate fighting psy,bm or barbs but it ain't a reason not to play sin.. There is not strongest class is only the strongest player, go for the class u like the most, gear up and kick ass
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
Every class would get destroyed no matter what you do. The main reason your seeker is getting destroyed could possible be the result of not having your nuema max level, not have full S cards, and possibly not having all your title quest complete, since I noticed you said you just came back from after 6months. It would take you at least 2 days to do your nuema and get your S cards. and at least 1 week to get all your title quests finished if you do it everyday for a couple hours a day. Once you have done all this please try out how your seeker is =)

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Every class has a counter-class. Though, I find comfort in the mystic class because of its breathtaking ability to cut through HP on most classes and the heal it can fall back on if in trouble during PK, not to mention the range (being a magic class).

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm looking for a solid class to play as I've just come back after 6 months. I play Shidou, a Seeker that is my main. Pantastic, a barb. Karmine, a BM, and Yohji a Mystic. Every other class I have is around 148. The only classes I refuse to play are Sins, and Venos. I feel my Seeker is not as strong as it was 6 months or so ago. I used to be able to fight anyone on even ground, do good damage, and not die in 1-2 hits. I'm rank 8 still, but now it feels like I do no damage, and I die in 1-2 hits to magic classes. I don't have any of the other items like necks, belts, rings, capes, etc. They're Dragon still. However, that has never been a problem in the past. I do plan to get them, but I want to do everything on one class. I was going to play a Psychic, but I was told that no matter how skilled in pvp, or how geared I am, a Mystic will always destroy me and even one shot me. I don't like the imbalance in that. I hear Clerics are pretty strong, and if skilled enough, can beat any class in even skill. I'm just not sure what to play. I want a class that has the capability of being able to take on any other class on even ground, and not be at a disadvantage like Psychics are to Mystics. Now I don't know if that disadvantage is true, it's just what I've heard. I would love to hear from as many people as I can before making my decision. If you give me a response, please don't just name a class, tell me why I should play it and how it stacks up against some others. Thanks a lot in advance everyone. ^ ^

Go mystic, easy class, u will born with all skills u need for the class. So organize your shortcut bar exactly dis way.
Nature Vengeance on F1, Absorb Soul on F2 and Breaking Clouds on F3, then spam F1+F2, if u get shoted, F3 F3 F3, then spam F1+F2 say gf noob. Forget about others skills, useless.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
I'm not sure what Nuema is. xD As for the S-Cards, I have 5/6. All of them are S, and I have two S+. Also not sure what these title things are. xD

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Perfect class is archer,
dun solo pk, always stick wth ur squad mates + AA
target and you noticed every target will drop 1 or 2 hit !!

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
When you start this kind of topic i rather skip it than replay.
PW isnt that simple to understand and not that simple to explain.
It is known: some classes have advantage vs another

I suggest u to read posts about:
  • How attack lvl works
  • How deff lvl works
  • How spirit works (not spirit for skill but spirit from nuemas and cards
When you done, you will get answer to this question of yours
I used to be able to fight anyone on even ground, do good damage, and not die in 1-2 hits. I'm rank 8 still, but now it feels like I do no damage, and I die in 1-2 hits to magic classes.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Go mystic, easy class, u will born with all skills u need for the class. So organize your shortcut bar exactly dis way.
Nature Vengeance on F1, Absorb Soul on F2 and Breaking Clouds on F3, then spam F1+F2, if u get shoted, F3 F3 F3, then spam F1+F2 say gf noob. Forget about others skills, useless.

Don't listen to this guy.  That's how you win.

Anyways, a well played anything, whether it's mystic, seeker, or psychic, can kick ass.  Focus on the new stuff.  Get that stuff done and then you'll notice your damage and/or defense being a bit stronger.  Dragon ornaments are okay; I actually had Dragon ornaments for a long time before I was able to get my cube neck and warsong belt.  Since you don't want to level a sin (and I don't blame you; I leveled one just to fund my archer and now I don't even use her), make friends with one as a BM and farm for your belt since that's gonna be your safest bet as they are expensive as hell right now. 

Good luck and stay classy <3

BTW, I remember your barb's name.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Get your spirit (the stat on your C menu) to 186 using neuma chests. 

Also, make sure you have 6 S cards.  You might want to lean towards defensive cards since you don't have much def with dragon ornaments. 

I'm assuming you have your ascended r8 ring, but get it if you don't.  Make sure you have double engraves on every ornament (go for 2 useful stats on each ring before proceeding to belt and neck. Until you get ws belt and puzzle ofc).

As for the disadvantage a psy has vs a mystic, it is not as severe as many think it is.  It is true that a truly good mystic will eat almost any psychic, yes.  However, people miss the fact that most mystics are simply not good.  In group sized pk where it isn't your job to solo kill a mystic, you will be fine as a psychic as long as you pay attention.

Either way, check your neuma (spirit) and all S cards before deciding on rerolling.  No seeker should be getting 2shot.  Also, I'm hoping you use elemental neck and belt.  The only reason I could imagine 2shotting a full r8 seeker without extraordinary amounts of debuffs is that they're wearing the wrong ornaments.
I'm basically 40

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
if u want to join a guild which is doing mass pk u should go for bm,barb or ea.This r best option for mass pk.If u want just to 1vs1 u can play which class u want.I`m also gona make a bm alt and learn to play it xD

Offline Sly_Man

Your seeker is good class. I play seekers and sins the most, but I'm not a good example of anything.
Whichever you play, some classes will be easier to kill, and others easier to die from.
That's why some people just play what they like the most, and others have lot of different alts.

~~~~~

Cards must be in proper slots. Say, Lifeprime card won't work in Durability slot.

Nuema is the state of your slot in War Avatar menu. Whichever slot you click,
upper left portion will show you Nuema for that slot.

Titles will give you stat boosts. Open Character window (press "C") and see/click tab
about titles at the bottom of it. The quickest example is the title "Aviator". You get it
by simple flying up to altitude 79. It will give you Phys ATK +3, whether you wear it
or not. Title "Super Durable" (+14 mag def) you get by killing Incacerate (6th boss in
Warsong), "Naughty Junior" (+14 phys def) by killing Vanished Ancestor in Nirvana...

But the majority of titles you will get from Title Quests, as described, for example, here:
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1630621

Read the first post, but start with the second one.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Zeek Knight

• Hmm?
I actually don't have the ring Cynix. I've watched your youtube videos to see what kind of PK you've been doing with your Psychic and I see your point. My biggest problem however...is that no guilds I join are of any help when it comes to TM's and other things that help with gear. I can't exactly do it myself. xD I don't even know how to get a warsong belt or a cube neck and etc. I'm on just about all day and have all the time in the world to be doing these things, but I just don't have the help and information.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
Welcome back to epic magizian :)

Every class would get destroyed no matter what you do. The main reason your seeker is getting destroyed could possible be the result of not having your nuema max level, not have full S cards, and possibly not having all your title quest complete, since I noticed you said you just came back from after 6months. It would take you at least 2 days to do your nuema and get your S cards. and at least 1 week to get all your title quests finished if you do it everyday for a couple hours a day. Once you have done all this please try out how your seeker is =)

+1

Get your spirit (the stat on your C menu) to 186 using neuma chests. 

Also, make sure you have 6 S cards.  You might want to lean towards defensive cards since you don't have much def with dragon ornaments. 

I'm assuming you have your ascended r8 ring, but get it if you don't.  Make sure you have double engraves on every ornament (go for 2 useful stats on each ring before proceeding to belt and neck. Until you get ws belt and puzzle ofc).

As for the disadvantage a psy has vs a mystic, it is not as severe as many think it is.  It is true that a truly good mystic will eat almost any psychic, yes.  However, people miss the fact that most mystics are simply not good.  In group sized pk where it isn't your job to solo kill a mystic, you will be fine as a psychic as long as you pay attention.

Either way, check your neuma (spirit) and all S cards before deciding on rerolling.  No seeker should be getting 2shot.  Also, I'm hoping you use elemental neck and belt.  The only reason I could imagine 2shotting a full r8 seeker without extraordinary amounts of debuffs is that they're wearing the wrong ornaments.

+1..

Seeker is a nice class and since you've got r8 on it already i would suggest to update your current main before trying new class..

New things: (personal suggestions)

Go to primal world.. kirin town go to god's giving NPC.. check the utility tab on second row..
buy War Avatar Catalyst

1. S cards - Go for defense cards as suggested by cynix since you lack puzzle and Warsong equipments..

for Seeker:

beast master hokka HA / athea
kestra/Eldros(S+card)
vanished ancestor
elder of streams
tsu/ harpy wraith
fen the victorious

2. Nuema System.

3. Meridian System.

4. Titles System..

New Horizons Guide:

http://epicpw.com/guides/new-horizons-content-guide/

The way to obtain Supreme cape has been improved and made much easier in this patch via lunar TMs

Lunar TM Guide:

http://epicpw.com/guides/trophy-mode-lunar/

In general This is the best place for current updates:

http://epicpw.com/guides/

Happy gaming Have a nice day ^_^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/