Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the monsters East of shrine come back?

Yes
45 (97.8%)
No
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Who wants EC mobs back (east of shrine)

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
What happen to all the monsters east of shrine that dropped EC theres only some to the west now D: what happen to them. and who wants them back. theres to many people in that one area to the west. it was nice to hide out in the east get ec avoid most pk'ers. vote yes to bring them back :D   ;) ;)
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline tragedy

I agree. I very rarely go to the Shrine anymore because there's usually people there to KS me, try to pressure me into going white-named so they can PK me, and it's just more hassle than help at this point.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz
I agree. I very rarely go to the Shrine anymore because there's usually people there to KS me, try to pressure me into going white-named so they can PK me, and it's just more hassle than help at this point.
i recently made a wizzy, he was to weak to efficiently grind the mobs. so i used my main (150 barb) then some sin comes alone and try to kill me -.- after i finish him off i go back to grinding and again the sin comes back after doing this about 5 times the classic decision pop up. next thing i knew i had 15+ people on me trying to kill me, so after about 5 min of trying and killing half the people i died. went back to grinding farther back. they all came for me again. another fight. so i went blue then there all KS'ing off me -.- so i just said screw it and left.

the use of the eastern part was the pk would focus around the western part. and i could go far back or up in the forest area and grind my ec easy. i put a ton of work into getting ec.

now the eastern parts gone i cant finish my gear. my wizzy is full demonic but i still have my archer to do D: and i cant get efficient ec any more.

GM events and BH pv and GV yeah they give ec but the time to ammount is to long {GV =2-3 hours 50 ec} {PV 5-10 min 3-5 EC} {BH =30ish min 10 ec} {1 hour of grinding = 40-70 ec}

Grinding was alot easier. bring friends alone to pass time. ive gone with my frined we stay there all day 8+ hours got about 800 ec EACH. it wasent like. "oh 1600 ec way to much" we did alot of work for hours and hours to get that.

now with the eastern half gone we stopped theres always PK or a ton of people on the western area
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
GV should not take you 2 hours, let alone 3? Unless your taking the max time possible per boss.

I agree about the EC mobs though.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
GV should not take you 2 hours, let alone 3? Unless your taking the max time possible per boss.

+1

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
At spawn spot, with good squad GV takes 1hr and 30min.

With those mobs it`s a bit hard, I got complains that some sins stealth and when players got drop, they kill them to take drop....

Will check how many EC mobs left and will ask Agatio if he could add some more(or Ninjas already did it :D)
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline whiffin1

• Beginner
Hi i am new to this game,

where are these mobs it would be cool to be able to grind EC.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Shrine of the ancestors, the 2nd village to the left of Tellus City :D

Offline skankd

it was the best place to get ec cause i was farming 400ec every day, plus,spot is much more interesting than gv and for two hours we spend at gv we get 300ec instead of 50. so it would be really nice if u could spawn them back
Skankd - 150 BM
Mastah - 147 Mystic
Taigen - 147 Seeker
NiggaTank - 145 Barb

Offline metalheadvt

Yes bring them back please so we are not all congested in to one area, and subjectected to the ks'er and looters.
Before i could go afk real quick to get food or use the bathroom and return with out any issue's arising besides the possible death of my toon because bp wore off. lol

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Yes, bring them back.

Before update it was good, well organized place.
And before rollback my Cleric lvled there from 138 to 146.

Please, give it back.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lenx5

• I ownz yo Carrotz

:P then i just suck at GV lol always takes me over 2 hours so i never like doing them * even with a full 150 squad *
150 Sage - Psychic
150 Sage - Assassin
150 Sage - Barbarian
150 Sage - Seeker
150 Sage - Wizard

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
The best was after rollback and between Descent.
Not too fast to get EC, you still needed decent number of days to make Demonic.
And yet not too slow to quit farming, and maybe crash your computer and quit the whole game.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
The best was after rollback and between Descent.
Not too fast to get EC, you still needed decent number of days to make Demonic.
And yet not too slow to quit farming, and maybe crash your computer and quit the whole game.

I quitted epw cause it took one month to farm demonic.
Now i came back... why?

... no idea