Epic Perfect World

PLSS HELP ME ABOUT THIS!!

Offline marcoalbo

• dabawenyoz
  • im a simple man but im not a good person
  • Characters: Coi,marcotoy,marcova
  • Faction: D'Return
GUYS ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO.!!!
Coi Coi

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ms1nof
Download this and paste it to your element directory replacing your old one. See if it helps

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please try following solutions:

- Update your Windows (if your system is outdated it might be missing some libraries required to run the game
- Install Microsoft Net Framework 4
- Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Install DirectX 9.0c by running dxwebsetup.exe file located in EPW/element/ directory
- In the end restart your PC and check again
- If it still fails, redownload / reinstall the client

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
Alexy you are aware of the fact, copy-pasting library won't help if it's not registered?

Anyway, I think it's the matter of the computer he is working on - it's in the internet cafe (look in the right upper corner) and he brought game client on pendrive, so I am guessing this station is running some kind of virtual machine, that's why it's prompting about Windows image. Also, all your advices are probably useless, b/c usually clients cannot install anything on internet cafe's computer - insufficient privileges.

Try properly installing game client on YOUR computer.

Offline DignityPK

• Faction: Factionless.
Alexy you are aware of the fact, copy-pasting library won't help if it's not registered?

Anyway, I think it's the matter of the computer he is working on - it's in the internet cafe (look in the right upper corner) and he brought game client on pendrive, so I am guessing this station is running some kind of virtual machine, that's why it's prompting about Windows image. Also, all your advices are probably useless, b/c usually clients cannot install anything on internet cafe's computer - insufficient privileges.

Try properly installing game client on YOUR computer.

Not everyone owns a computer... Try to find another computer cafe except a game cafe where you can insert the usb and play your game.