Epic Perfect World

Rare flyers

Offline jahejsandu1

• Beginner
So i was thinking... I recently bought a rare fly token with my ECs i've been saving up.. and im getting tired of the wings.. i would really love if Aga put in an option so we can turn our wings back into a token so we can exchange the token again for different wings if we dont like the ones we got anymore instead of spending X amount of time trying to find a person to trade with.. just my thoughts..

Offline Kurahn

• Kurahn-150 Seeker
I agree with you, flying around on the same sword all the time gets pretty dull, and I one I have no one wants to trade..I can't even remember the name, looks like Lightning though
Kurahn: 150 Seeker
Sagi: 148 Psychic
Want to see my art?: http://spiffymctaco.deviantart.com/

I will "attempt" to draw avis for free, just message me in the forums with a screenshot of the character ^^

Offline Hayahay!

• SWAG
  • Trolls
i suggest we get back half of our EC when exchanging our rare flyt to EC

BeastBoy - Demon Barb
BeastGirl - Demon Venomancer

Offline xLeahx

So i was thinking... I recently bought a rare fly token with my ECs i've been saving up.. and im getting tired of the wings.. i would really love if Aga put in an option so we can turn our wings back into a token so we can exchange the token again for different wings if we dont like the ones we got anymore instead of spending X amount of time trying to find a person to trade with.. just my thoughts..
This would kill EC prices even more.
1) EC is easy to get as it is. (Shrine/GM Events/FreeDrop Bosses)
2) Having this feature would throw away the need of saving for a 2nd flyer b.c you just trading it in forge for another, therefore Flyer tokens would become little to worthless.

I think its fine the way it is. that is why they are called "Rare Flyers" afterall.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Just ask a GM ingame they will trade for a rare flight token.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Just ask a GM ingame they will trade for a rare flight token.

Did any GM ever did it? Would like to hear nick. This thing not allowed.

Epic coins not hard to farm. Mobs, BH and later blue/purple quests, GV, don`t need to mention rewards for events. People selling them only for 2-3mil(and some players claim that they can get at least 1b in a week).

When you go to the shop and buy new clothes and when you got bored from them in a month or a week - you don`t go to shop to give them back, because you don`t like them anymore. Same thing here.

There always is a option to trade with other players.

With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
Did any GM ever did it? Would like to hear nick. This thing not allowed.

Epic coins not hard to farm. Mobs, BH and later blue/purple quests, GV, don`t need to mention rewards for events. People selling them only for 2-3mil(and some players claim that they can get at least 1b in a week).

When you go to the shop and buy new clothes and when you got bored from them in a month or a week - you don`t go to shop to give them back, because you don`t like them anymore. Same thing here.

There always is a option to trade with other players.

I'd always liked to know:"Wich is the Purple Quest rate" from the Orders Of the Void?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I think I already saw some exchange of flyer back to token,
in "Trade" section at "Flights" NPC, just outside of Gen.Summer's yard.

Or was it for mounts at "Mounts" NPC? Can't remember.

~~~~~

EDIT:
Was something changed in latest patches?
Neither of above NPC's have "Trade" section.
And I need to exchange one ugly mount for
something nicer.
Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:54 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.