Epic Perfect World

The Most Embarasing thing u ever DID

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs
my most embarrassing thing I ever did was when I Ran away  screaming like a girl from a horror movie. it was because I went to this haunted house thing 10 levels of fear at Conneaut lake and they had these chainsaw wielding clowns.my foster family took me there and my foster dad thought It would be funny and tell them to chase me around the park. so when I saw them I ran screaming like a girl in a horror movie I was 16 at the time and im a guy they never let me live it down..

the scream was very high pitched like a matting call

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
the scream was very high pitched like a matting call

my ex college professor was very non-tolerated to those who needed to go in toilet in the middle of class (she wouldn't let those who left to t come bk). Once i had urge and when class ended i jumped and rushed to doors to get out and get in wc on time but on the way out somehow (idk how it happend) my hand finished on her boob. i think everyone was staring at me at that point, she poped hers eyes out and in all that mass, instead of me saying IM SOOO SORRY, i said: "there is nothing".  :-[
i passed that exam after 2 years

Offline Blastoise

• One with the wind
  • Characters: DoggieStylzs

my ex college professor was very non-tolerated to those who needed to go in toilet in the middle of class (she wouldn't let those who left to t come bk). Once i had urge and when class ended i jumped and rushed to doors to get out and get in wc on time but on the way out somehow (idk how it happend) my hand finished on her boob. i think everyone was staring at me at that point, she poped hers eyes out and in all that mass, instead of me saying IM SOOO SORRY, i said: "there is nothing".  :-[
wait what did u do I don't understand

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
My first time in public toilet, at school.

I didn't know how to pee there

so I peepeed all over the place

pee even went out of the door I think

Idk I've done many embaracing things, I don't remember all of them :tiger-50:

oh I mean this

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
My first time in public toilet, at school.

I didn't know how to pee there

so I peepeed all over the place

pee even went out of the door I think

Idk I've done many embaracing things, I don't remember all of them :tiger-50:

oh I mean this

What in god's name is that??
I'm basically 40

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
What in god's name is that??

The most horrible invention on earth

Our toilets at least had doors tho:3

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
The most horrible invention on earth

Our toilets at least had doors tho:3

What country is that in? I've never seen something like that in my life :O
I'm basically 40

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

Not telling the country :-\ and forget about it, because you won't see it even in the darkest places of our planet.
Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 06:06 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Well I done a lot of things, infact I can't sleep at nights without doing something like that, let me tell u one of them that I can tell,
Once upon a time , we went to a trip with my gfs family, she has a brother which is a kid like 5,6 he's very playful, well, we reached to the villa and settle down and this things.
I told to my self let me play with this kid to have fun u know , he started wrestling me and kicked my ass , I never got bitten like that in my tire life,I saw I'm not good match for him , I gave my phone to him and say play any game u want cutie , ( aw well I have a lot of photos from models in there، he instead of playing games went and find those pics and I didn't noticed) when all family were 2gether (it was night and we were next to the fire and enjoying silence of night) that kid said to me Elyar? I said what? He said give me ur phone I want see that women with big ass, I was shocked in that moment and whole family heared it, the voice wouldn't come out from my larynx , idk what happend this thing ended, after 1-2 days I went to bath to take a shower I forgot to bring the towel u know ( because I have weak memory sadly :( ) when I wanted to come out I noticed the fact, so I called my sister,mother,father to give me one damn towel but no one answered ( they went out for shopping ) after 10-15 mins I decided to come out, I was going to my bedroom suddenly I saw my gfs father ( he was feeling sick so didn't went with them ) we staired at each other like 15 seconds , well forget about the rest xD , the things I've done is very awful but I can't say cuz it's really (srry for saying this but is true ) fcked up , well my life is like a comedy movie and I like it, tnx god. Ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I've seen worse...  :'(

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I've seen worse...  :'(

picture or description.

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
picture or description.

Okay, there was a Public Toilet when I went to Barcelona. And, I kid you f*cking not, there was sh*t everywhere - over the fu*king walls, on the floor, literally everywhere. I gagged and held it in for another 3 hours because f*ck that sh*t!

If you weren't a fan of the swearing, Idgaf. :)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Aw one more thing I just remembered ,
It was a holiday,me and my freinds decided to have fun , it was like 14-15 freinds , we brought drinks ( viscky , vodka etc) we drinked like animals + hookah + cigar and these things we were high as hell, one of our freinds feeled very bad so I brought my car and went to the hospital ( as u know Iran , is Islamic Republic and aw it's forbidden drinking alcohol if police find out will kick ur ass ) we were at lobby I told how much I must pay to visit a doctor ? ( I had like 50 dollars of ours) that man said  100 dollars , I said wtf? 100 fcking dollars for visit a fcking doctor is ur mother ******* ? Ur father ****** ur sister ****** ur brother ****** I was telling this when I was yelling (srry for language but it's true ) whole hospital looked at me like I was a rock star , the gird came and said take easy man and tried 2 comfort me , when I was talking to him I said look man I feel sooooo bad he called one doctor 2 visit me, I was bendover , doctor said stand up I said I can't he said do it I did and suddenly i puked at his dress, after that I don't remember like 5-6 hours when I woke up I saw my Freind ( that person was feeling bad) is next to me and am I going 2 make it or no , I asked what happend? He told me story and I had injection and one serum , it was funny I went there  2 fix him out ، but I got screwed.
Well srry for posting 2 much , I thought some of u will enjoy it.
Ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Okay, there was a Public Toilet when I went to Barcelona. And, I kid you f*cking not, there was sh*t everywhere - over the fu*king walls, on the floor, literally everywhere. I gagged and held it in for another 3 hours because f*ck that sh*t!

If you weren't a fan of the swearing, Idgaf. :)

I bet you haven't seen a wooden toilet where you have to hold the door with your hand

I mean, you're taking shit and everyone outside can see your hand holding the door

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

WOW THIS JUST MADE MY DAY! XD

There used to be toilets like this in India. Used to, but yeah.