Epic Perfect World

GM help me no buy pand form and inbued tiger form

Offline cupula499

• Beginner
my cultivate is celestial demon plis help me "Prerequisite skill level too low."

*Edited: Please donot share your login info.
Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:17 am by Magestic

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
I know this is an OLD post but you never answered the question for others to see.
I am Lv150, celestial sage and I have the book, Imbuled Tiger Form Scroll but when I go to Loth to install, it says,"Prerequisite skill level too low."
and the skill is greyed out. How do I get this skill activated? Is it Panda form?
What do I have to do to get Panda form?
Better yet explain all the forms; what they do and what stats are , which one goes first, where and how.
thnx
Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:36 pm by riic
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Buy and learn the regular sage Tiger Form first.

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
My Barb can turn into a tiger already.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
I know this is an OLD post but you never answered the question for others to see.
I am Lv150, celestial sage and I have the book, Imbuled Tiger Form Scroll but when I go to Loth to install, it says,"Prerequisite skill level too low."
and the skill is greyed out. How do I get this skill activated? Is it Panda form?
What do I have to do to get Panda form?
Better yet explain all the forms; what they do and what stats are , which one goes first, where and how.
thnx

Buy and learn the regular sage Tiger Form first.
Have you learned the standard Sage Fox Form? There's 3 fox form books per culti in the boutique. 
- Sage Fox Form - Standard Pdef Boost
- Fox Form Enhanced Scroll - Chi addition
- Spirit Fox Form - New fox form look
Same concept, different class. To learn the two new skill books, you first have to learn the standard sage tiger form.
❤️