BARBARIAN: Shazam
VENOMANCER: Aelana
ASSASSIN: LEDiable
PSYCHIC: PARANOIA
SEEKER: Skyrim
MYSTIC: AutumnFae

Congratulations to our warriors!

Here is the table of all who have registered:

Totally: 80 characters registered(If I counted right lol)
Totally characters attended event: 34

Less than a half showed up, but still event took quite long. And was quite fun to.

Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:07 pm by Neith
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Narlian

Shazam 150 Barb ~~ Come @ me

Offline grujag

EvilGirl 150 veno arcane

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Eriphenio - archer
Aelana - veno
Ayravala - sin

Offline Mantus

Mantus, Mystic 150 ;)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I would just like to say, that to find the best of class would take alot more than this. This will only show who is the best at beating thier own class. For example, as we saw with the UFC, a Heavy Armored Cleric beat alot of 'harder' oponents that would kill an Arcane Armored Cleric without trouble. The arcane cleric would be able to kill the heavy cleric without thinking twice. Is the arcane cleric the better cleric at thier class? Or is the heavy armor, who can beat almost every oponent, the better at the class.

Just my opinion, I dont think we should be hosting an event such as this.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
LEDiable 150 sin.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Silence 150 Warrior.

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
I fully agree with Ninja but still i wana attend for the fun of it :D

CareBear - 150 EA
Ajdin - 150 Sin
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
I would just like to say, that to find the best of class would take alot more than this. This will only show who is the best at beating thier own class. For example, as we saw with the UFC, a Heavy Armored Cleric beat alot of 'harder' oponents that would kill an Arcane Armored Cleric without trouble. The arcane cleric would be able to kill the heavy cleric without thinking twice. Is the arcane cleric the better cleric at thier class? Or is the heavy armor, who can beat almost every oponent, the better at the class.

Just my opinion, I dont think we should be hosting an event such as this.

I think there never will come such time, when I can hold any event or give any suggestions,without getting to argue with our wonderful Ninjas.
With all those questions in your comment, I just can suggest you to go re-read "Hamlet" and try to answer question "to be or not to be", cause it`s now practically the same.

Heavy cleric - have amazing survivability but arcane - good damage. Yes, it`s, hard to say who is best. But why not to try?
We now holding event, not what build is best for one or another class, but who is the best of their class.
Of course it`s hard to make fair event to everyone, cause some people who are really good at they class maybe won`t be able to attend. But life not always is fair.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Curse_  Archer 150

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm sure there are other factors to decide who is "best" at their class but none can be judged fairly and impartially. 1v1s amongst each class is pretty much the one aspect of skill that can be judged this way so while this may not be 100% accurate it should definitely be fun and it still takes skill to beat those of your own class.

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
I'm sure there are other factors to decide who is "best" at their class but none can be judged fairly and impartially. 1v1s amongst each class is pretty much the one aspect of skill that can be judged this way so while this may not be 100% accurate it should definitely be fun and it still takes skill to beat those of your own class.

Every player, have their combos and secrets, which makes them best. If you want to win against someone - you need to stop smashing keyboard/mouse hoping for the best, but think for a second and think about best way how to defeat it.

★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I agree Neith, especially the top players of each class will do even more such as predicting the opponents moves, keeping tracks of not only their own but also the opponents cooldowns/chi and such.

Offline SCOOP

RedDragon 150 BM

SCOOP 150 Sin
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
~InsaneSpazz 150 Sage Barb
                   Leader of Radiance