Epic Perfect World

Weapon Reskin

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
same happened to some flyers :c that is sadder imo :c

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I'd just like to have the option back to view the weapons before I bought them....

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'd just like to have the option back to view the weapons before I bought them....
You can preview them, the boutique ones at least.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You still can. Preview button has just moved. Top right corner I think, if you are talking about about skins in the boutique.

As for ones in the NPC, well they are just bought with coin, however if people really want to see them for they buy them, I guess I could make a preview thread.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

bvanharjr

You still can. Preview button has just moved. Top right corner I think, if you are talking about about skins in the boutique.

As for ones in the NPC, well they are just bought with coin, however if people really want to see them for they buy them, I guess I could make a preview thread.
Top right in the boutique, and bottom LEFT in the event boutique. ^^

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
same happening with flyers, few flyers was 20 ET but now those are get only rare flight token,
every new patch gms make easier stuff for us ;))

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
same happening with flyers, few flyers was 20 ET but now those are get only rare flight token,
every new patch gms make easier stuff for us ;))

XD, I'm happy of how this happened.. The carpet is my favorite, now I acquired it easily..

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Top right in the boutique, and bottom LEFT in the event boutique. ^^

I had no idea that preview button was up there :-[   
Thank you Melody

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

sixsignsofalex

To be honest i think that the fact they cost 900+ ec is stupid as hell.. They used to cost like 500 to choose one and 150-300 if sold by players. q_q