Epic Perfect World

could others check the faction contrib req for Base Trials?

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Required contribution for faction trials lowered back to 800. --Agatio

Welp, ours was still at 3000 last night. I'm wondering if others could check to see if theirs was decreased or not?

Thanks

Deja

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
3000 here as well.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well some NPCs may still say that they require 3k contribution, however the actual required number is 800. I must have missed some dialogue boxes, but you should be able to enter while having 800 merit only.

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Well some NPCs may still say that they require 3k contribution, however the actual required number is 800. I must have missed some dialogue boxes, but you should be able to enter while having 800 merit only.

TYVM for the quick reply Aga..

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

While I was doing trials last week, I discovered that one of my characters, a seeker with 900 merit, was able to enter the trial, but wasn't able to accept the Reward quest for Trial of Duty (trial 4).

The dialog box didn't have the quest available and stated that 3k merit was required to accept it.

I also had a veno present with over 3k merit, which had no issue accepting the quest.

The seeker was able to accept the reward quest for trial 3, but I haven't taken the time to test other trials with it.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thank you, it will be looked into.