Epic Perfect World

Removing annoying mob spam.

Offline LeerRosh

You know what I hate when running warsong and frostcovered?  Those mobs yelling at me.  In PWI, these were probably great, because you couldn't solo either, and you needed a squad, and it probably took awhile.  Here we can go through fc and warsong pretty quickly, and I hate how they spam my chat no matter which chat I am in.  In warsong especially.  Mute those monsters that are really saying nothing useful.  The only thing i need to hear is when it is about to unleash its devastating AOE.  It really is kinda annoying hearing monsters claim how they have never died in 9389439475943 years and you killed them.  Yeah,  I'll probably do it again in 15 minutes.

As a side suggestion, we need more places like EU and GV, where you need a squad of at least 6-8 to have a chance at beating it.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
You know what I hate when running warsong and frostcovered?  Those mobs yelling at me.  In PWI, these were probably great, because you couldn't solo either, and you needed a squad, and it probably took awhile.  Here we can go through fc and warsong pretty quickly, and I hate how they spam my chat no matter which chat I am in.  In warsong especially.  Mute those monsters that are really saying nothing useful.  The only thing i need to hear is when it is about to unleash its devastating AOE.  It really is kinda annoying hearing monsters claim how they have never died in 9389439475943 years and you killed them.  Yeah,  I'll probably do it again in 15 minutes.

As a side suggestion, we need more places like EU and GV, where you need a squad of at least 6-8 to have a chance at beating it.
Why not try to turn off the normal chat(General Chat Message)in Option........

GV is just a piece of cake.........You just need the right cleric+tanker or lurer(not afkers)+seeker+archer,mage or DD.Yep I know that GV consumes a lot of time..........

For EU I have no comment for it for now

Offline LeerRosh

You can't remove the red chat you get in FC.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Interesting how did you notice it.

Now you made me curious to read that next time when in Warsong...

Thanks.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.