Epic Perfect World

Add to psychic a way to resist Absorb Soul

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Generally people say than AS is broken by lack of knowledge. It's the mystic's channeling on epw who make this skill broken.

I like the suggestion: lowering psy lvl def and increasing their pdef. But it will only balance psychic against mystic. And ruin them against veno/wiz/cleric/psy...

Only thing who will balance this skill in epw, is to make the AS's cast caped. Insta cast or 1sec for this skill, it's dumb..

PS: Don't know if I said it well in english xD, sorry, still learning.

exactly what he just said

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
psy's are fine o.o AS is annoying at times, but makes the game more fun ;o and it's not that hard avoid it if you're aware of your surroundings and what not o.o

Think of all the other classes that psychics annoy with SoS and what not o.o

It can be fun for someone with your gears o.o not everyone's got them, js
But lmao, Im mostly a psy and this still sounds like a bs suggestion.

If you wanna suggest a nerfing, do it about the actual OP classes in the game which IMO arent Mysts
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Wouldn't it make more sense not to try and change what absorb soul actually does but rather extent its cool down a few seconds.  Mystics would get to keep there hardest hitting skill against arcanes and what not but it wouldn't be spammable like it is now.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Anybdy can make decent stuffs, waste lots of ecs and depend on luck,
i forgot his/her toon name from ares. who have 2x phy def and 2x elemental res.
good player never depends on their stats or luck,  depend on their skills

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
AS doesn't deal that much of a damage.. I mean, hell it hurts, but it's not op (unless it's a sparked ibi)
Done.
But like how many have said, that comes back to being aware.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It can be fun for someone with your gears o.o not everyone's got them, js
But lmao, Im mostly a psy and this still sounds like a bs suggestion.

If you wanna suggest a nerfing, do it about the actual OP classes in the game which IMO arent Mysts

From deciphering your last few posts I have come to the conclusion that you suffer from down syndrome, please do not spread your disease further by typing out these down-ridden sentences.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Why is this still going on?

This post explained it all.

There are few things in this game that kill a good psychic more often than not.  I don't think we need this personally. It makes me a little mad watching psys who camp white and think they're on top of the world.  It only seems fair that something like absorb should be able to eat through it. 

This game is easy enough as it is, and I enjoy seeing camper psys getting easied by mystics.  If it happens to me, I won't complain about it.  Balance means that something out there should be able to kill my class more effectively than the rest. If nothing does, then the game isn't balanced.

Long story short: We don't need a change.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Pretty much what Cynix said.

Also, as Woda said, Psy vs Mystic is an almost guaranteed loss in 1v1.
However, assuming no use of debuffs:
Wiz hits maybe 3-8k on my Mystic.
Cleric 3-6k (metal) ish.
Veno, 2-5k ish.
Psychic... 7-16k  ish.
If you want a psy to be tanky, cut it's damage in half and add defense. Or, you know, just roll a wizard.