Epic Perfect World

Add to psychic a way to resist Absorb Soul

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Dear haters
1. I am not speaking for myself but for many good arcane users who are tired of AS, that includes both my friends and enemies
2. I did play both psychic (friend's) and mystic(my own), I couldnt survive mystic while playing psy(I am bad :<) and on my mystic, without even cube neck and warsong belt I still managed to 2 shot mainly venos and psychics, that was few months ago tho(I got bored of boring class)

Decreasing the damage wouldnt be a big deal imo, but w/e, like I said, it doesnt affect me, not yet at least

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
It's called have evil ward on your genie
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
AS doesn't deal that much of a damage.. I mean, hell it hurts, but it's not op (unless it's a sparked ibi)
Sins hurt a lot, please nerf.
Start from Rob  :normal-37:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
AS doesn't deal that much of a damage.. I mean, hell it hurts, but it's not op (unless it's a sparked ibi)
Sins hurt a lot, please nerf.
Start from Rob  :normal-37:
:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: u had my full attention last night

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: u had my full attention last night
ohh I could feel that  :normal-4: :normal-38:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I have been on both ends of the spectrum (I got ate by a mystic on my psychic and I ate my share of psys as a mystic).  It's fine.

Last I checked, AS already got nerfed quite a bit.  It no longer does the extra damage (think it was like 1.3x or sommat).  Psys can stun with very little chi usage, freeze, and camp white doodoo* (granted, they do absolute shit for damage in white doodoo but that's beyond the point), among other things.  A mystic has Absorb Soul, which by the way, has a very crappy channeling time so unless the mystic you're playing against stacks -chan for that purpose, or uses Rapid Growth (or both, which can be a pretty nasty combo), you can see it coming and can click your genie.

Learn your class, and work your way around it.

*White Doodoo: because I only use it when I'm in complete deep shit.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I have been on both ends of the spectrum (I got ate by a mystic on my psychic and I ate my share of psys as a mystic).  It's fine.

Last I checked, AS already got nerfed quite a bit.  It no longer does the extra damage (think it was like 1.3x or sommat).  Psys can stun with very little chi usage, freeze, and camp white doodoo* (granted, they do absolute shit for damage in white doodoo but that's beyond the point), among other things.  A mystic has Absorb Soul, which by the way, has a very crappy channeling time so unless the mystic you're playing against stacks -chan for that purpose, or uses Rapid Growth (or both, which can be a pretty nasty combo), you can see it coming and can click your genie.

Learn your class, and work your way around it.

as ignores white vodo if the psy is bad and onli camps white he is going to still get hit hard by the as cuz as ignores def lvls

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

------------------------------

Your post need to be ignored, as i told EvilWard save us for 10 secs, 20 secs cooldown so u have 10 secs without genie to save u while u wasted enery, and then the rap3 start here. Im not a white voodoo camp and i feel proud of that cause camp white is gey in 1v1s, but IF IF! At least the AS dont bypass White Voodoo, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO RUN TO SZ WHEN MYSTIC ATK ME, got the point? Not asking nothing to be able to kill mystics, im asking to be able TO RUN TO SZ!

Vookie we agree on that, but i dont like you.

White Doodoo: because I only use it when I'm in complete deep shit.
3 Spark: because im bad and i need 3 spark 24/7 to kill while with tidal.
Absorb Soul: because i nuke you with F1+F2

Blablablaw.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
There aren't any of the decent Psychics in PWEpic with enough knowledge who said his opinion in this thread.

It should mean than everything is ok.

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
There aren't any of the decent Psychics in PWEpic with enough knowledge who said his opinion in this thread.

It should mean than everything is ok.

Erik has always told me that he finds it not too hard to kite against AS even while playing against a Mystic like LMF (if you know him). I'll take his word for it lol.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Erik has always told me that he finds it not too hard to kite against AS even while playing against a Mystic like LMF (if you know him). I'll take his word for it lol.

Yes I know them well.
Legend Psy and Legend Mystic.
But tbh Vendetta =/= Epic, problem on pw epic is that AS is instant cast. Nothing else.

sixsignsofalex

Evil ward on genie should help the psy survive for quite a while. To be honest most of the psychics i know just hate it because it prevents them from camping def wep/white voodoo by cutting through def levels.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I love it how ppl say its totaly fine just to "show" how good they are but "others" suck.
AS is op and its made to fak psys.
Dont try to be smart,dont say its easy to avoid, it's not.

Now other than that it brings balance imo else psys would be immortal
Maybe instead of trying to bring a class closer to your playstyle you should try another class,friendly :smiley:

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
Sooooo, since I'm virtually the only mystic on the server that has been 1v1ing a lot the last few weeks, I'll state my opinion aswell.

First of all, I would like to distinguish between mass pk and 1v1s. I would definately give this thread a No in mass cuz ppl have plenty of buffs etc. As for 1v1s with self buffs only... Mystic vs psychic is unbalanced as fck. Honestly, I haven't found a psychic that can beat me. This is not meant to brag, simply to state the difference in a mystic vs psychic 1v1, because I'm not even that good. Therefore, I can relate to the frustration of some of the really good psychics on the server who want to 1v1 and be good at it.
The only decent suggestion I have seen so far is by lowering psychics amount of defense lvls and adding a bless box with physical defense. This is because their overall defense won't change that way, only Absorb Soul will hit less. Evil ward can keep a psychic alive for 10 seconds, but any decent mystic knows this and can easily bypass this genie skill. Evil ward is not a worthy solution. If u care to try and 1v1 me with it, feel free to try (:
On the  other hand, I do feel it's okay for psychics to have a class they are really having difficulties with, otherwise psy would be retardedly OP. This much, however, is barely fun.

Side note: Absorb soul is not at all unbalanced vs most classes. It hits hard, sure, but I think venos and psychics are the only classes that are allowed to complain. (For example, on a r8 BM I would hit 1.5-2k with wood skills, and like 5k with AS, meaning BMs can go coffee break when I start to combo.)
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
Generally people say than AS is broken by lack of knowledge. It's the mystic's channeling on epw who make this skill broken.

I like the suggestion: lowering psy lvl def and increasing their pdef. But it will only balance psychic against mystic. And ruin them against veno/wiz/cleric/psy...

Only thing who will balance this skill in epw, is to make the AS's cast caped. Insta cast or 1sec for this skill, it's dumb..

PS: Don't know if I said it well in english xD, sorry, still learning.