Epic Perfect World

:D Faster leveling for ppl 148+

Offline Demon

Okay first lemme state. i have 4 150's all grinded to 150 so dont go trashing me after this post. if that was ur plan go away :D

Okay so imo it takes too long after 147. Unless ur a bm/barb and can pull fc/pv really well it takes awhile to do it. I know some say they do it in 2 days blah blah blah. some ppl have families and careers they have to attend to. they dont have the time to devote to it. And for mag classes it takes even longer. due to the squishiness. 3b exp is alot to go after. I think that there should be a sepereate instance where 148-150 can be acceived faster. NO im not saying hand it to us on a silver platter but soemthing that takes about the time to complete a full fc but gives more than 5-10% a run. Hell make it to where u HAVE to have a squad to do. beef up the mobs, make it unsoloable. This server is amazing. But here is my idea. Make a seperate open the gate quest for 148+ (not abble to enter is below 148) and add a lil bit more exp. say 15-20% a full run with a squad, but to balance out the added exp make the mobs really hard. So that we have to have a decent sized squad to complete it.

Pls no bahing after this comment or anyone else's in the thread. If you dont agree simply say why not. IF you do simply say why you do.  :D THANKIES  :)
DemonClaw- 150 Demon BM
ASMODEUS- 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Agatio designed 110-140 to be easy, 140-148 to be challenging, and 148-150 to take time and work. The server isn't one where you get endgame for free, its one which you need to work for.

The ease of 110-140 is ment to get you easily to a point where you are able to do almost anything any other player can, but not quite as good as a player who has put the time and effort into thier character.

140-148 taking longer is ment to give the server a midgame, without being too overwhelmingly long.

148-150 taking so long is so that we dont have a server full of people who are 150 after a day or two.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Demon

I work. and have to take care of three kids. time and work are one thing. like i said not saying hand it to us on a silver platter to a slight increase would be nice. my idea still you'd need to work for it. it wouldnt be easy. hell even utilize the new update by requiring 10 man squads. :< just ideas
DemonClaw- 150 Demon BM

Offline xLeahx

Agatio designed 110-140 to be easy, 140-148 to be challenging, and 148-150 to take time and work. The server isn't one where you get endgame for free, its one which you need to work for.

The ease of 110-140 is ment to get you easily to a point where you are able to do almost anything any other player can, but not quite as good as a player who has put the time and effort into thier character.

140-148 taking longer is ment to give the server a midgame, without being too overwhelmingly long.

148-150 taking so long is so that we dont have a server full of people who are 150 after a day or two.

I think we passed the point of a server full of 150s when the fc thing happend :x Everyone took advantage of it to get to end game gear. Aswell as taking advantage of the Tome incident and now everyone has lv7 tomes and no1 is buying. Therefore Cashflow is also being built up and no1 is willing to spend. They roll new toons and just xfer their stuff. I think Aga was right however on the way things are with leveling; Imo i just think everyone wants things spoon fed to them :x

Offline Demon

:< yea most ppl want that. but my idea is in no way spoon feeding anyone. :< and ur right too many ppl took advantage of things that happened with v22. but u can punish those who didnt for what those who did's faults.
DemonClaw- 150 Demon BM

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Some people don't have time to play every day,
but I think you can always take 2-3 minutes 2-3
times a day to vote.

Then buy Super Level Scrolls to speed up your leveling.
They give 75 mill XP each. Through lvl 148 (to get 149)
you need 1 bill XP. Combine few SLS and few GV, and
you are there "in no time". Take some break in PV or FC.

Another thing (against monotony): "noob quests" have some
nice storylines. Did you try some of them? Easy and relaxing.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline XxHYFUxX

Okay first lemme state. i have 4 150's all grinded to 150 so dont go trashing me after this post. if that was ur plan go away :D

Okay so imo it takes too long after 147. Unless ur a bm/barb and can pull fc/pv really well it takes awhile to do it. I know some say they do it in 2 days blah blah blah. some ppl have families and careers they have to attend to. they dont have the time to devote to it. And for mag classes it takes even longer. due to the squishiness. 3b exp is alot to go after. I think that there should be a sepereate instance where 148-150 can be acceived faster. NO im not saying hand it to us on a silver platter but soemthing that takes about the time to complete a full fc but gives more than 5-10% a run. Hell make it to where u HAVE to have a squad to do. beef up the mobs, make it unsoloable. This server is amazing. But here is my idea. Make a seperate open the gate quest for 148+ (not abble to enter is below 148) and add a lil bit more exp. say 15-20% a full run with a squad, but to balance out the added exp make the mobs really hard. So that we have to have a decent sized squad to complete it.

Pls no bahing after this comment or anyone Else's in the thread. If you dont agree simply say why not. IF you do simply say why you do.  :D THANKIES  :)

Demon has a good point I ran my sin 100 and my wife 100 plus i would run to the big room and then bring her in to help with heads ( and no not during then Glitch(I never even knew about until it was gone )so a extra 50 big rooms on hers to get from 147 to 150 it kinda sucked But at the same it We made over 10b selling the FC matts and PGS and Recraft so it worked out but yes it would be nice to have a place like that Keep in mind though the easier it is made then more 150 newbies there will be that have no idea how to play there class filling up and F*@^ing up GV squads so Plz make it have a min lvl for admission of at less 147 Power lvling of lower toon will not become a issue then

Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Some people don't have time to play every day,
but I think you can always take 2-3 minutes 2-3
times a day to vote.

Then buy Super Level Scrolls to speed up your leveling.
They give 75 mill XP each. Through lvl 148 (to get 149)
you need 1 bill XP. Combine few SLS and few GV, and
you are there "in no time". Take some break in PV or FC.

Another thing (against monotony): "noob quests" have some
nice storylines. Did you try some of them? Easy and relaxing.

better the voteing way, just wake up morning, vote after work then vote before sleep :D

but right exp curve kinda most annoying at 148-149 but anyway on offcial server the 99-100 not faster too :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D