Epic Perfect World

QQ about barbs's new skill!!

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
INB4LOCK. JAJA  >:D

Just kite the barb or don't fight back if we all refuse to fight them they will qq themselves to remove it muajajajajaj. Okno.

You can also try to time your fortify so they can't try to chain it with occult. I know you play a psy and out of all arcanes it is the most unkiting one so yeah I can see how it is hard to avoid being stun locked; but there's always a way and they are still pretty squishy to your dmg, just switch to def level wep/psy will/white voodoo when you see a stun chain is coming you have many ways to tank them stronk zerk crits. Make your distance, you may not be as fast as a wf or have leaps as a mg but you can still keep your distance from them with all your freezes, stuns bla bla bla you get it,you have just as much ways to cc them,not to mention soul of retailation(prob failed spelling that, LOL) reflects the stun, so yeh, psychics are for sure not in as much disadvanage as other classes. 

I personally don't have trouble avoiding them, I stopped trying to kill them since they can interrupt my combos really easily with that "stun" but yeah, they don't kill me either...unless another barb comes, then I run to Africa  :police:

But really, stop qqing.  :normal-20:

This is the kind of post I like. Tho I wasnt talking about psys or any kind of fight, I was just saying how bs is the fact that skill gets through an antistun.

@For all the other funners: if you cant stand people with different opinions, dont ever join a forum -a community- again.   :normal-2: :normal-1:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Drive

• 🌙
anticipate the skill, become good at gear switching, switch gear to defensive 0.1 second before they use it, once its done they cant do shit to you
Not all ppls have for 3 sets of gear,ok. :-[ :-[

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
@For all the other funners: if you cant stand people with different opinions, dont ever join a forum -a community- again.   :normal-2: :normal-1:

no its just that this has been suggested a thousand times, and rejected a thousand times. There are ways to get around everything, find them or go uninstall and cry in a corner.  :normal-1:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dis skill is fair, cooldown on Absorb Soul is necessary.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Just counter the skill... not that hard if you are good enough

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
have problem with barb skill ??
here's the solution
make barb and spam that skill on a barbs who annoy you with it  :normal-2:

Offline Shirai

It's not about the skill itself. But that the only way to save yer ass from it is to either waste 80% of your genie either a pill. I dont think it's a so bad idea, the antistun was made for a reason.  :normal-18:
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
It's not about the skill itself. But that the only way to save yer ass from it is to either waste 80% of your genie either a pill. I dont think it's a so bad idea, the antistun was made for a reason.  :normal-18:
what is your class? maybe i can help you.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Shirai

what is your class? maybe i can help you.

Do you even read my posts

This topic is about a skill. I know how to kite it. I said that the unfair fact is that antistun doesnt help when it obviously should.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
no its just that this has been suggested a thousand times, and rejected a thousand times. There are ways to get around everything, find them or go uninstall and cry in a corner.  :normal-1:

Actually, I think all the sane people just got tired of being bitched at by people who think having a discussion is the same as random insults and trolling.

This stun skill shouldn't stack with itself, other than that it's fine.

Offline Cataclysm

• Characters: Catalyst
Do you even read my posts

This topic is about a skill. I know how to kite it. I said that the unfair fact is that antistun doesnt help when it obviously should.

You know how to kite it. Use antistun for next stun that WILL be avoidable. It's not going anywhere and your suggestion doesnt have enough merit. (Remove pls cause I cant counter plsplsplsplsplspls)

Offline Ormin

Any constructive answer?
There's one constructive answer from Robbert:
Anticipate the skill, switch gear, you get safer after.

There's another constructive answer:
NO !!!
Simply leave the skill as is.
(I say that not from barb or sin position, but in general. I have all classes lvl 150.)

Offline Shirai

You know how to kite it. Use antistun for next stun that WILL be avoidable. It's not going anywhere and your suggestion doesnt have enough merit. (Remove pls cause I cant counter plsplsplsplsplspls)

Im not even answering you LOL
Too lazy to quote twice so yehh

Plus, what Feone said.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Gly

• Hello
  • Characters: Gly
This stun skill shouldn't stack with itself, other than that it's fine.

This pretty much. It's pretty avoidable.
ok