Epic Perfect World

How MMoS Changed your life ?

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
well i was a soldier when found this type of games 1 of my best friends told me about it
i remember good days with it
at start i was like wtf is dis games so useless
now i play them each day and ca'nt live without em

i played many new games but mmos is a diff thing for me .... :-*
at weekends i play like 12 hours a day :<
Last Edit: Oct 07, 2012, 09:14 pm by DoomRazor

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Hmm for me it isn't how much it's changed my life it's kind of how much it's letting me block it away.

I've gone from being homeless, being told I wasn't wanted and hated, my parents abandoning me, my Grandparents abandoning me, being homeless again, moving in with a boyfriend and being physically abused by him, moving BACK in with my Grandparents to get verbally abused, trying college out while I was back with them to try and make a better me and show everyone I can do something by myself to quitting college because my family told me I couldn't, my dad dying from cancer 4 months ago, my Mom called me yesterday telling me she HAS cancer, to moving in with another boyfriend (where I am now) and living through his sisters' overly-reactive bull because if she's in a good mood, no one can be to me being kicked out soon because of it.

Uhm...Pretty much using EPW to block all that out of my head since 3 yrs of constant bs has been pretty overwhelming. >.>
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Go to school & learn how to comprehend a paragraph smart ass, lol
Shouldn't really let things lead to petty insults. It's not very civil.

Tali

Shouldn't really let things lead to petty insults. It's not very civil.

Given that they proclaim themselves to be a "GRRRRL GAMER silly boys don't hit on me", their statement invalidated itself.  ::)

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Shit got real in this thread. -Whooshes-
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Rikuhi

• A God Among Men
  • "Those Who Sow The Wind Harvest The Storm..."
Come on guys :( its supposed to be an interesting/fun topic, not an argument.

Kayla, you were right in that you weren't making assumptions, but at the same time you were a little rude in the way you responded to it.

Tali,  you didn't do anything wrong :) it was just a miscommunication between the two of you. Don't buy into the provocation though, as that never leads to anything good.

I know I'm new here and far from perfect, but the forums shouldn't be a place for arguments to escalate. I suggest taking it to PM's if you want to continue only so that the experience isn't ruined for everyone else.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
-pokes everyone-

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I saw this topic and had to comment on it. When I was in high school I did a topic on the dangers of social networking sites. I have to say mmo's can DRASTICALLY change your life, but it varies by person. Sometimes talking online is better for some people. It starts off as an escape then turns into an addiction. Online you can be whoever you wanna be. You can be that girl in your 5th period class who you wish you were. Or you can be yourself because you can't do so in your own life. Unfortunately like any other addiction this one can make you lose grip on reality. Especially since on most SNS and Mmo's you can make a customizable character. In the person that has made it eyes it is an altar ego of themselves. Someone who they wish to be. Then when you're hanging in the real world you're quiet and barely talk because you're thinking about when's the next time you'll be on the computer. I mean I think online chatting can be good, but one needs to find a balance. Keeps them a hold on reality, so you're not shutting everyone out of your life. A balance can be hard to find. Sometimes you habve to choose depending on your lifestyle. But I do know one thing. Nobody should be scared to be themselves no one should hate themselves nobody should try to be someone else [:you are who you are be that person whether you're online at school or at work. Anyone who doesn't like it just ignore them. Nobody was put on this earth to please everyone. Call my words fake I'm stating my opinion. Don't like my opinion? Try and nt the ***** I give :D that's my voice attack back ignore it or Embrace it. But do NOT try to shut me up
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
I saw this topic and had to comment on it. When I was in high school I did a topic on the dangers of social networking sites. I have to say mmo's can DRASTICALLY change your life, but it varies by person. Sometimes talking online is better for some people. It starts off as an escape then turns into an addiction. Online you can be whoever you wanna be. You can be that girl in your 5th period class who you wish you were. Or you can be yourself because you can't do so in your own life. Unfortunately like any other addiction this one can make you lose grip on reality. Especially since on most SNS and Mmo's you can make a customizable character. In the person that has made it eyes it is an altar ego of themselves. Someone who they wish to be. Then when you're hanging in the real world you're quiet and barely talk because you're thinking about when's the next time you'll be on the computer. I mean I think online chatting can be good, but one needs to find a balance. Keeps them a hold on reality, so you're not shutting everyone out of your life. A balance can be hard to find. Sometimes you habve to choose depending on your lifestyle. But I do know one thing. Nobody should be scared to be themselves no one should hate themselves nobody should try to be someone else [:you are who you are be that person whether you're online at school or at work. Anyone who doesn't like it just ignore them. Nobody was put on this earth to please everyone. Call my words fake I'm stating my opinion. Don't like my opinion? Try and nt the ***** I give :D that's my voice attack back ignore it or Embrace it. But do NOT try to shut me up

I completely agree. Ever seen the movie "Youth in Revolt" ? That's me, in real life. Slash is just my super hot french alter ego. <3
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~