Epic Perfect World

Please Add These FEATURES

Offline Bouncy

• Hi, how are you? (it's a song)
1) with primal skill books but also with demon/sage books -------- PLEASE PLEASE put at least 1 NPC in game where we can switch from one to the other.  So annoying making a SAGE primal book by mistake for a DEMON toon.  PLEASE FIX THIS with a 1 for 1 swap feature at some NPC in Arch/1k.

2) when we load into game, all our toons are listed on the left side of the screen.  PLEASE make it so we can switch the order; for example we can place all our r8 toons with all skills and good r8 stats on the top, and those that don't have good r8 stats or not all skills on the bottom.  NOT a big deal but it would be nice to order our toons at load-in screen other than only when they were created.

Thank you - ePW developers and gm's are the best and can make awesome changes to the game, yes you can do it :)  go team!
BouncyBow - r8 sage
BouncySin - r8 sage
BouncyWiz - r8 demon
BouncyPSY - r8 sage
BouncySEEK - r8 sage
NoBARB - r8 sage
BouncyBM - r8 demon
ITSaMYST2ME - r8 sage
BouncyHEAL - 150 gear sage cleric
iSliceU - 150 demon sin
BouncyVENO - 150 sage veno
SLASHnBASH - 150 gear sage bm
PermaPING - 150 gear demon barb
LickMyMYST - 150 gear demon myst
iPSYuDIE - 150 demon psy
iSLICEu - 150 gear demon seek

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
1) with primal skill books but also with demon/sage books -------- PLEASE PLEASE put at least 1 NPC in game where we can switch from one to the other.  So annoying making a SAGE primal book by mistake for a DEMON toon.  PLEASE FIX THIS with a 1 for 1 swap feature at some NPC in Arch/1k.

2) when we load into game, all our toons are listed on the left side of the screen.  PLEASE make it so we can switch the order; for example we can place all our r8 toons with all skills and good r8 stats on the top, and those that don't have good r8 stats or not all skills on the bottom.  NOT a big deal but it would be nice to order our toons at load-in screen other than only when they were created.

Thank you - ePW developers and gm's are the best and can make awesome changes to the game, yes you can do it :)  go team!
1) It's been suggested before, at least concerning Primal skills, and, uh, rejected.

2) As far as I know, Agatio can't do anything about it. Besides, you know you can click on the character to select it, right? You don't have to spam arrow keys to switch. Also, it's just 8 or 10 characters per account (Forgot), it's not like you have to choose between a 100 to make it really messy.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
when we load into game, all our toons are listed on the left side of the screen.  PLEASE make it so we can switch the order; for example we can place all our r8 toons with all skills and good r8 stats on the top, and those that don't have good r8 stats or not all skills on the bottom.  NOT a big deal but it would be nice to order our toons at load-in screen other than only when they were created.

You make it sound like you don't know which of your toons have what. Dude it's a 2 second scan of names to pick which one you wanna play.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
1) It's been suggested before, at least concerning Primal skills, and, uh, rejected.

2) As far as I know, Agatio can't do anything about it. Besides, you know you can click on the character to select it, right? You don't have to spam arrow keys to switch. Also, it's just 8 or 10 characters per account (Forgot), it's not like you have to choose between a 100 to make it really messy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Bouncy

• Hi, how are you? (it's a song)
yeah, i'm part lazy, this is true, but ordering toons on load in screen should not be a big programming fix.

as for the skill books, i don't know why it was rejected, for technical or philosophical reasons....either way, if it can be done it should be done.  if i wanted to pull my hair out, i'd go back to playing pwi.  ain't nobody got time for that.
BouncyBow - r8 sage
BouncySin - r8 sage
BouncyWiz - r8 demon
BouncyPSY - r8 sage
BouncySEEK - r8 sage
NoBARB - r8 sage
BouncyBM - r8 demon
ITSaMYST2ME - r8 sage
BouncyHEAL - 150 gear sage cleric
iSliceU - 150 demon sin
BouncyVENO - 150 sage veno
SLASHnBASH - 150 gear sage bm
PermaPING - 150 gear demon barb
LickMyMYST - 150 gear demon myst
iPSYuDIE - 150 demon psy
iSLICEu - 150 gear demon seek

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

1. I kind of agree with this, though it was rejected. Just have to double, triple and quadruple check. ):
2. Only way to change the order is if you delete toons. The only way to do that is to ask Aga yourself. He would have to delete the whole toon itself, then re-create it. Which I really highly doubt he would do.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
yeah, i'm part lazy, this is true, but ordering toons on load in screen should not be a big programming fix.

as for the skill books, i don't know why it was rejected, for technical or philosophical reasons....either way, if it can be done it should be done.  if i wanted to pull my hair out, i'd go back to playing pwi.  ain't nobody got time for that.

That's something only PWI could do, not Agatio. It's not hard to remember what chars have what, or you know you can get items on all the chars on the account and not have to worry about it.

WC for a trade, and it's not hard to do two days of Primal World dailies to get your pages back to redo it. And you get enough gold/ec to get skill books.

420 posts  :normal-25: