Epic Perfect World

Vote - Destined to be 3rd Place

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
"Gold We Deserve" we already get. Life is not fair and we know it.
We can't expect Aga to compensate what others (xtremetop100)
mess up.

Increasing voting frequency won't make voting sites to count more votes.

As far as I'm concearned, the real reward we should expect is more players
to join us, rather than having better gear on "empty" server.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Instead of getting more gold... Wouldnt it be better to increase the EC drop rates a little in shrine? Its kinda hard to farm there...

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
We won't reach any higher simply because Blue Dragon and Vendetta both allow more than one account to vote. Simple as that. It's fate, man.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I love how people use the excuse that they can't vote very often as a reason to get more gold per vote. Like, if you don't have much free time, why play an MMO (which is a game genre that is very time consuming)?

ruse

We won't reach any higher simply because Blue Dragon and Vendetta both allow more than one account to vote. Simple as that. It's fate, man.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but, it doesn't matter how many times the servers themselves let people vote for gold. You cannot positively vote for any server on xtremetop100 more than once per six hours. Every vote more than that is counted in the negative category. You can make an unlimited number of accounts and vote on Vendetta(You're not supposed to, but people do) however only one vote is counted. One vote per ip. As for people accusing other servers of using hacks and voting scripts, I'm not saying it's impossible or untrue. However they've been around longer and they have larger communities than EPW as it's a newer server. The fact that they're higher ranked can be credited to number of players they've had for years. We'll get there too.

Also makes it more fair to us players, why should we have to suffer that penalty of gold when it is not us who are not voting but the site who is not counting our votes? I think many  people are fed up with the site. No matter how many people vote, so many of the votes are lost and we can never be first and have the gold we deserve.

geriatrix speaks the truth. I understand that xtremetop100 had problems this month, we'll see what happens when the votes reset but the way the vote system is set up you can mostly blame the playerbase for our rank. Many people have admitted to not voting because it isn't enough gold when in reality the more people vote, the higher the rewards for voting are. Also, xtremetop100 is the primary site that directs potential new players our way. gtop100 or whatever it's called is nowhere near as popular. 8k votes on there compared to other servers that have 500? Vendetta and Blue Dragon don't even bother with that site because of the low traffic it gets. The vote system and rewards are fair, it's up to the community to make it happen.

As far as I'm concearned, the real reward we should expect is more players
to join us, rather than having better gear on "empty" server.

+1000 sir. Larger community = more fun. There might be actual PK for more than an hour a day.
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:00 pm by Ruse

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
I love how people use the excuse that they can't vote very often as a reason to get more gold per vote. Like, if you don't have much free time, why play an MMO (which is a game genre that is very time consuming)?

We have time,And Voting takes 6 Hours to Reset,And some people SIMPLY CANNOT BE 6 Hours in the CPU

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
I thought it was 12 hours, as it says on the page where you need to enter captcha.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
I thought it was 12 hours, as it says on the page where you need to enter captcha.

I voted,and rechecked,it's 7 Hours to reset voting,Exactly

Cute signature
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:51 am by specialkr