Epic Perfect World

Vote - Destined to be 3rd Place

Offline LeerRosh

I actually disagree on that one.  The original server was a challenge.  It was also the most boring thing ever, because all the quests are just kill mobs kill mobs kill mobs.  Private servers jump you right to the endgame and allow you to skip all the endless killing of mobs just to kill mobs.

Sure, farming is also just killing mobs, but the reward is more than just a level, its gear that makes you tougher.  I think adding descent to this server helped a lot, because a lot of people will be busy gathering new skills and attempting to one-up in pvp. 

anyway, the best way to gain votes is to simply increase the server size.  and the best way to do that is to 1) motivate to vote, which is exactly what he did, 2) keep things moving and changing (descent kinda did that), and 3) keep the server friendly and inviting <--------that is our problem, and this thread kinda proves it.  Need GMs that can help with that, with many events and such.  Need to keep that world chat clean of all the hate-filled banter. and that alone should increase the server size.  We can hit second, and that is all we need.

Offline Izaiyoi

• Izaiyoi Hime-sama
  • <3 Caitan & EPW
Alright, you can disagree while saying exactly what I said......... which is, I did say PWI was the challenge, in reference to a few who claim that was what they came here for. Anywho, We WERE #1 for like half a day until suddenly the other servers began trippling their vote counts like 0 to 70 in 2 seconds. On average, when I vote, I have never seen us top 10k, yet we were #1 with what we had at the time (I believe it was under 10k). Please explain how we get #1 without following suite? I don't want us to cheat to win but at the same time, the plan is not working.

Sorry, I don't think we're going to be seeing #1 until someone stops the cheaters first.
Izaiyoi - Cleric/Sage - Lv 132 (RR: Lv132 lol)
Retsu - Wizard - Lv115 (RR Lv1 110)

Offline buschkatze

Need to keep that world chat clean of all the hate-filled banter. and that alone should increase the server size.
this alone need a GM who checking wc and mute ppl for a time!! the wc is full of hate, rassistisch, sexistisch talks- If there r any newbies who asking for help there, they get overheard. No answers at all questions newbies asking, no, sex, hate, is going on. I normally whisper this ppl and help them as far I can.

The other thing Dragon Network! when we where second place, Nimda (Admin) rised voting points to 3500 every 4 hours alone on Blue Dragon server, Fallen Angel was rised also drasticly, so ppl startet voting like crazy to get what all the Donaters had long time. DragonNetwork also made a 3th server, Hex now. No wonder the going up in a speed with all this huge amount of voting points and that all 4 hours..

We can do nothing against cheaters.. :'(

buschkatze

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
Like i guess i said,Some PEOPLE CAN JUST VOTE ONE TIME x Day/week(Time Reasons,Ect)And,Obviously,We're Destined to 3rd place,I'm just ASKING FOR MORE GOLD X VOTE,That's all,Not everybody can vote 3/4 times - Day

Offline seraphis96

The reason we have 7.5k votes on the 2nd one is because the 1st one times out alot and the votes are not properly counted. I vote on both and every-time i do i get a script saying my page has timed out. Yes i do get the silver for it but I'm sure it doesnt count every vote. and people are also getting to endgame gear and not needing botique gold so they refuse to help the server and vote.
true i vote on both servers too and i like it 3 gold per day cuz its summer not many ppl can vote so many times cuz they're busy but teher are some who just dont want to vote :|

Offline bogger

http://www.xtremetop100.com/perfect-world 6174 votes as of 1539 EST (3rd place)
http://www.gtop100.com/perfectworld 8246 votes as of 1539 EST (first place)

Anyone else thing this is whack??

I vote both sites and yet there is a 25% difference. if there were close we would be kicked all their asses in!

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed
In Xtremetop100,we need 1k Votesd to reach the 2nd ones,In Gtop100,they need 8k to reach us

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
When I came to server, we where getting 40 silver every 12 hours. And no one was complaining.
You such greed human beings - the more we give you - the more you want.
At the moment you get enough silver and gold and I don`t think it need to be increased. Want more - don`t be lazy and vote more.

And about servers top list - Vendetta was created maybe 3 or even 4 years ago.
Blue dragon - about 2 years ago.
and Epic - we even don`t have a year ;)
We have a bit less players, we are not such known server are those two mentioned, but it`s only matter of time.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
When I came to server, we where getting 40 silver every 12 hours. And no one was complaining.
At the moment you get enough silver and gold and I don`t think it need to be increased. Want more - don`t be lazy and vote more.

We have a bit less players, we are not such known server are those two mentioned, but it`s only matter of time.
I wouldn't say ur unknown... I'm making sure whole Belgium knows EPW exists no worry...

Imma handle this like a bawss :-*

Angelica

I wouldn't say ur unknown... I'm making sure whole Belgium knows EPW exists no worry...

Imma handle this like a bawss :-*
She didn't mean it's unknown, just not as known as Vendetta or BD due to the fact that our server isn't as old as theirs. But anyway, thanks for your support, spread it everywhere!  :P

Offline bogger

I am NOT greedy, I was merely pointing out a fact that if every one votes both sites at same time, why is there a 2000+ vote difference, that is all. we should have roughly the same number on both sites and if we come in 3rd, 1st ..200th that we need to get more people vote. Just hokey that the one we are watching for a reward is the one we are getting screwed on.

Offline Ste_

I am NOT greedy, I was merely pointing out a fact that if every one votes both sites at same time, why is there a 2000+ vote difference, that is all. we should have roughly the same number on both sites and if we come in 3rd, 1st ..200th that we need to get more people vote. Just hokey that the one we are watching for a reward is the one we are getting screwed on.

Im sure recently alot of people have been going to vote on xtremetop100 and the page has timed out. It has happened to me a few times in the past 2weeks, almost every time I voted. So perhaps they get that and just dont bother to vote?

Offline specialkr

• Demon Of Greed

Our greed Is Big,But Some People Can't Even have time to vote,I don't take that as a "I want more gold for my three votes",i take that as "I can just vote 1 time with hurry,And i need golds"

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
2 suggestions from me:

1. If our first site isn't working properly, count our placing using second site as it gives a more fair and accurate idea of how many people are voting. Also makes it more fair to us players, why should we have to suffer that penalty of gold when it is not us who are not voting but the site who is not counting our votes? I think many  people are fed up with the site. No matter how many people vote, so many of the votes are lost and we can never be first and have the gold we deserve.
2. Increase the frequency of voting from 1g per 6 hours to 1g per 3 or 4 hours. This is so that even those we timed out will know they can vote soon after, and not be discouraged that they cannot get 1st place due to the site.

Thanks!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
2 suggestions from me:

1. If our first site isn't working properly, count our placing using second site as it gives a more fair and accurate idea of how many people are voting. Also makes it more fair to us players, why should we have to suffer that penalty of gold when it is not us who are not voting but the site who is not counting our votes? I think many  people are fed up with the site. No matter how many people vote, so many of the votes are lost and we can never be first and have the gold we deserve.
2. Increase the frequency of voting from 1g per 6 hours to 1g per 3 or 4 hours. This is so that even those we timed out will know they can vote soon after, and not be discouraged that they cannot get 1st place due to the site.

Thanks!
I agree with the first, the second is just stupid.