Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do you want those roses from hawaiian hairstyle, removed...

Yes
13 (38.2%)
Indeed
2 (5.9%)
sure
2 (5.9%)
why not
3 (8.8%)
no, I want them to disappear
5 (14.7%)
dad is the best
9 (26.5%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: June 11, 2014, 02:32 pm

Hawaiian hairstyle

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
There won't be any bald spots, the hair and add-on always have some distance between them so if you plan on editing the ski file you could just remove them. If not you'd have to look for the flower texture file and make all of it transparent. Although I haven't done it after the 1.5.1 changes but I don't think it's different now

you'd have to remove the flower models in the .ski files..  i'll do it if echo is unable to. Don't want to bother with downloading the software and the plugins atm.

if you change the textures or even make it transparent ... you will just see the bright white empty model of the flowers i think.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline P5hng

you'd have to remove the flower models in the .ski files..  i'll do it if echo is unable to. Don't want to bother with downloading the software and the plugins atm.

if you change the textures or even make it transparent ... you will just see the bright white empty model of the flowers i think.

Worked for me when I did it on my own client, but yeah the ski editing would be the safer option
I got this with just making the kitty ears transparent, gl anyway

Offline SHINIGAMI

Worked for me when I did it on my own client, but yeah the ski editing would be the safer option
I got this with just making the kitty ears transparent, gl anyway

that doesn't look like the same hair style o.o

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
that doesn't look like the same hair style o.o

yes its Kitty cut

Offline SHINIGAMI

yes its Kitty cut

ah yea,

if it's the same thing and you managed to remove the headband thing by just making the texture transparent..

then that should be fine and a 2 second job lel...  otherwise need to edit the ski file all together :S

I'm merging/extracting then the current model file now then need to compress again >.> which will take some time.. then i should be able to remove the flowers directly from the ski file with no trouble. Unless Echo beats me to it first or the texture method works. o.o

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
There won't be any bald spots, the hair and add-on always have some distance between them so if you plan on editing the ski file you could just remove them. If not you'd have to look for the flower texture file and make all of it transparent. Although I haven't done it after the 1.5.1 changes but I don't think it's different now

I love you

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

love you too.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline SHINIGAMI

WEW done,  tried your transparent texture method and that worked perfect so didn't bother with playing with the ski file.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
WEW done,  tried your transparent texture method and that worked perfect so didn't bother with playing with the ski file.

Holy balls, I want that hair.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
That means more hairstyles can be edited?  :normal-4:
Cuz, god dammit, some hairs are so cute but flowers or w.e around get on my nerves so I never wear em.
For example Lovebird  Hairdress, Aegean Laurel, Primrose Sun Hat ( not sure if this one could be edited tho, looking at other comments... ).

Offline Kia

It would be so lovely if you could manage that.

I wonder if it would also be possible to remove the golden crown of the Aegean Hair?

It looks so weird with the elven wings and wf animal ears...

That would be awesome...  :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46:

Same goes for the Eternal Love female hair. Would be such a pretty hairstyle if it wasn't for that white thingy... x.x
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:42 pm by Տαуεnnε

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
omg i love the look of the hawaiian hair - and the suggestions for the other hair styles, if those could be done it would be a nice option and addition - im sure some of those ideas could be applied to some of those male styles that could be improved with removal of the accessories on them.
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline SHINIGAMI

It would be so lovely if you could manage that.

I wonder if it would also be possible to remove the golden crown of the Aegean Hair?

It looks so weird with the elven wings and wf animal ears...

That would be awesome...  :tiger-46: :tiger-46: :tiger-46: