Epic Perfect World

More 'custom' custom titles.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
With the new patch, new custom (to the server) fixed titles were added. From what I understand, the community did not choose any of the titles; and although many of them are good / desirable, I'm sure many players would prefer to choose their own.

So, why not let them?

Maybe you could introduce an item that would let them to choose their own? Or you could just make a forum thread and let them suggest titles, put it to a vote and introduce them in the next patch.

c:

Offline Gly

• Hello
  • Characters: Gly
That sounds pretty cool. The only tiny issue I have with this would be trash talking titles if we got the privilege to make our own. But it's not like that's avoidable elsewhere and like you said, we can ask for new ones on forum so overall +1
ok

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
+1 to this, es veri godo

Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Naosu

• Boop
;O Yes please! +1
What am I even doing?

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
That sounds pretty cool. The only tiny issue I have with this would be trash talking titles if we got the privilege to make our own. But it's not like that's avoidable elsewhere and like you said, we can ask for new ones on forum so overall +1
pretty much this

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
With the new patch, new custom (to the server) fixed titles were added. From what I understand, the community did not choose any of the titles; and although many of them are good / desirable, I'm sure many players would prefer to choose their own.

So, why not let them?

Maybe you could introduce an item that would let them to choose their own? Or you could just make a forum thread and let them suggest titles, put it to a vote and introduce them in the next patch.

c:

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/title-names/

Most of the titles that were added came from this thread.

Like the GoT titles, baddie, forum warrior etc etc.

As well as from suggestions we had received elsewhere (in game, private messages), as well as our own creations and variations based on the titles suggested in that thread and also things we observe in game.
They weren't just random titles that were picked, they were based on suggestions from players.

In regards to your suggestion though, an item for creating titles (whether possible or not) would just create problems. People could make offensive titles, use them to target and harass people, all sorts of nope tbh. Well, that's just my opinion. The main issue I would have is that GMs wouldn't be able to remove them on site. Only Aga could, so it would result in banning players until it can be fixed.

As for the the thread, people are more than welcome to make suggestions on titles. Since they are for you guys, we aim to give you want you would like. However, having a thread open for the time between patches would result in a very long and lengthy thread to sort through. Perhaps in the time leading up to a new patch, a thread could be opened for suggestions.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 12:38 pm by Melody✿

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Isn't the only way for them to become fully custom would be for Aga to patch every single title in? Didn't he say he would never do that?
While I think it would be a good idea (I'd kill to have the title <name> Pickles so I can be Spicy Pickles, I doubt this would happen. ):
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
I would really like if that other thread had a limit of one title suggestion per person. With everyone suggesting tens of titles, what are the actual chances of your suggestion being picked?

As for fully customizable titles, why not make them 50$ and just update every patch?  Those who really have the desire for them should be ready to pay for them.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
10 dona points for a custom title up to xx characters, gms can view them before they get 'accepted' so they won't be offensive or whatnot pls.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
10 dona points for a custom title up to xx characters, gms can view them before they get 'accepted' so they won't be offensive or whatnot pls.

OMFG YES. I WOULD DONATE!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
:normal-2:

Anyway, i like the suggestion but it will be abused, a lot.
Maybe they can add a system of it.
Like; You go to a npc, you can type your own title. Then the GM's have to approve & apply it. So the titles will stay friendly and okay.