Epic Perfect World

Summon

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm not sure if it's a bug but Psychics can't summon in Morai. Squad signets work in Morai so, shouldn't Summon work as well?

Offline wannabepro

Most ppl abusing hard now Morai with 135 alts(i noticed u complain about ruining market with the 3rd NW for pnoys)=when solo persons get 50k weekly easily only with this event.

Now try make it easier with summoning?LMAO

Hope Agatio will make it 145+same as Ares event

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Most ppl abusing hard now Morai with 135 alts(i noticed u complain about ruining market with the 3rd NW for pnoys)=when solo persons get 50k weekly easily only with this event.

Ares is 150s only?!

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Okay well first of all, this was a bug report, not a suggestion.
Second, if psys can't use summon, they'll use a squad signet so I don't see your "logic" as to why summon shouldn't be working.
Third, Ares is 150 only and I'm not against Morai event for 145+ only either.
Fourth, there's no 3rd NW, there will be 4 NWs and you just know most of the people will attend all 4.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Solution for people wanting 3rd / 4th NWs = Go and find a server suited to your TZ, or purchase an alarm.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Solution for people wanting 3rd / 4th NWs = Go and find a server suited to your TZ, or purchase an alarm.
Or just never sleep in the first place....that's what I do to show up for TWs. Maybe take a nap in the afternoon.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Yus, this needs to be fixed.  :normal-42:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
In PWI psys cant summon in morai either. It doesnt belong to the main map.
Im not sure if its a bug i think its meant to be that way

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Morai summon should be a thing.
I'm basically 40

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
In PWI psys cant summon in morai either. It doesnt belong to the main map.
Im not sure if its a bug i think its meant to be that way
Well, summoning in morai isn't allowed on PWI because....not everyone can enter Morai on PWI. Anyway, squad/faction signets cannot be used in Morai either. But, you can sig in Morai on EPW so I thought maybe Psychics could summon too.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

w8 1 sec so you mean that abuse of 135 ? do you have the money or the time to lvl all those 135 ? nop.  even if u have manys takes a lot of time  plz...

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
It's not a bug if the skill tooltip tells you it only works in the main world map. You can always use a squad sig, you're rich dude.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
It's not a bug if the skill tooltip tells you it only works in the main world map. You can always use a squad sig, you're rich dude.
For one, I'm not rich.

Anyway, squad signets, when I first started playing EPW, were not usable in Heaven/Hell/Morai. I don't know when it changed but you can use it in Morai now. And, since squad signets work in Morai, I really don't see why summon shouldn't.

Unless it's hardcoded/takes too much time to change. In that case, it's fine as it is.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Does it say main map area effect only in skill descripction? :-X

scxclfbdnkgw

I really don't see why summon shouldn't.
because it isn't meant to, as clearly stated on the skill description. and you evidently have plenty of time as shown by the fact that you spend nearly every waking moment stalking and posting on these forums. surely you've got enough time to spend a few hundred thousand coin on a signet... that's like one mob
Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 03:42 pm by S