Epic Perfect World

The "So happy together" Quest

Bibliophile

I'm doing it for the first time... where do I get those required items of Elders from main cities? :sad:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm doing it for the first time... where do I get those required items of Elders from main cities? :sad:
Talk to the Elders -> Quest Related -> They'll have a quest that stands out (maybe different color or odd name)

Do that quest at each Elder.

Bibliophile

Talk to the Elders -> Quest Related -> They'll have a quest that stands out (maybe different color or odd name)

Do that quest at each Elder.

Thank you :)

Offline praraneta

• Beginner
Im stuck at Bulky Sea Salt ... how do i start the Tideborn King's Quest?  The Elder NPC doesnt give me any quest.  Is there a pre-requisite?  Thanks for the help. 

My character is BARBARIAN.  Thanks

bvanharjr

Im stuck at Bulky Sea Salt ... how do i start the Tideborn King's Quest?  The Elder NPC doesnt give me any quest.  Is there a pre-requisite?  Thanks for the help. 

You have to talk to the Tideborn King, NOT elder, to start that quest.

Offline Johania

the problem is you are not at the correct NPC, Tideborn King's is not the elder. tideborn king is at the flying platform over the elder up in air at 663 134 and 41 altitude.

Offline praraneta

• Beginner
Thanks Johania... I also got it after scrutinizing the deck.  Thanks again :)  Im done with it.

Offline MrsNesbitt

• Characters: MrsNesbitt
i'm stuck on the Bandit Gang Badge from the Arch Elder. :( there's no quest for it

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Hope this helps. Its in the guide section.
Check the spoiler for "Bandit Gang Badge" and check if the Elder has the quest "Martial Competition" for you.

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline MrsNesbitt

• Characters: MrsNesbitt

Offline oki

• Characters: ANAN
  • Faction: HOLYORDER
hi all....

anyone knows how to complete the prayer slip quest..... pls help hehehe
what is mind?
no matter what is the matter.
nevermind.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
hi all....

anyone knows how to complete the prayer slip quest..... pls help hehehe
yes.
  • Talk to Dawnglory Elder
  • Fly east behind the rocks
  • Pray to the 4 pillars (u need to stand in front of them and wait for the MEDITATE icon to appear

Offline oki

• Characters: ANAN
  • Faction: HOLYORDER
what is mind?
no matter what is the matter.
nevermind.

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
Archosaur Elder still doesn't have the Martial Competition quest on one of my alts, but other Elders have. Is it a bug or something? I already trashed the quest and took it again but still no quest from Archosaur Elder.  :( :'(

Opulence

Archosaur Elder still doesn't have the Martial Competition quest on one of my alts, but other Elders have. Is it a bug or something? I already trashed the quest and took it again but still no quest from Archosaur Elder.  :( :'(
Hmm I just tried it on an alt of mine, and it worked. Only things I can think of:

1. You don't have enough space in your quest log or inventory.
2. Didn't scroll to the very bottom of the quests available at the Archosaur Elder.
3. You already completed the quest for that badge somehow. Even if you trash the quest the Bandit Gang Badge stays in your inventory.