Epic Perfect World

patch notes v25

ruse

lol nova u seriously dunno shyt dont u?

I facepalmed so hard, Narly.

Anyway. Aga, 1v1 a good EA that uses metal attacks on your BM and you'll see how ridiculous this is. ;x

Offline Ste_

What disadvantage, having to stand far away for you too two hit people?

I agree the channeling time is a bit too much. But its a 1day test, if its too OP its gonna get changed.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
you people do realize its reducing the time it takes to actually cast the skill not channel it right? there is a difference between the 2

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will edit it to -20% for now.

Offline xLeahx

You seem to be mistaking yourself with good players. You see, EA's are already strong. The debuff on their bow? It's overpowered. Giving them more attack, more defense, and what feels like instant cast time on their skills, isn't balance. It's making the entire class OP.

EA's would be perfectly balanced if their bow had normal debuff, rather than blackhole.
Agatio said in game in system chat Archers don't spam skills as much as just firing. o.O'
lol nova u seriously dunno shyt dont u?

I'm only repeating what was told in game, How do i not know shit when he said "This is a test to keep archers from spamming skills"

Offline N/A

You're all freaking out before the patch is even done !! Calm down D8!!! Agatio can change it via any problems or he doesnt see the results he wants to. He has never neglected these things before, and Im sure he wont start now. Give it a 1 day. 1 day of your life to see how it does, and then POOF it can be gone like magic~. No point in wasting so much time debating the right/wrong of it. Just deal with it is as it is before you. *-*

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yea.. archers did kinda need a bit more than what htey had.. but.... this maybe a bit too much :/ ... -40% channeling wu'dve been enuf... OR .. the atk nd def. level ... both together.. might .. just make em a bit too much for arcanes to handle  :/  we'll see :o

EDIT: read hes changing it to -20%, after i made the post,  .. ijs
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:54 pm by labs
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
You're all freaking out before the patch is even done !! Calm down D8!!! Agatio can change it via any problems or he doesnt see the results he wants to. He has never neglected these things before, and Im sure he wont start now. Give it a 1 day. 1 day of your life to see how it does, and then POOF it can be gone like magic~. No point in wasting so much time debating the right/wrong of it. Just deal with it is as it is before you. *-*
Welcome to EPW forums, when the server goes down for a bit we argue. I hope you have a nice stay :D
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Destroft

Thanks agian agatio for helping improve our server :) we appreciate all your hard work and are thankful for you trying to actually balance a pvp system that was way out of balance before you touched it

Offline xLeahx

+1 Treat
yea.. archers did kinda need a bit more than what htey had.. but.... this maybe a bit too much :/ ... -40% channeling wu'dve been enuf... OR .. the atk nd def. level ... both together.. might .. just make em a bit too much for arcanes to handle  :/  we'll see :o
he lowerd it just now to -20%

As for everything else. Its a debate not a flame session.. Can we just have a normal conversation about this instead of bashing each other?

Offline Psychosis

• Random
Thanks agian agatio for helping improve our server :) we appreciate all your hard work and are thankful for you trying to actually balance a pvp system that was way out of balance before you touched it
This guy knows what's up.

Offline N/A

Welcome to EPW forums, when the server goes down for a bit we argue. I hope you have a nice stay :D

How very kind of you to say welcome. I was here when server first opened, and there was no player base. I think a WELCOME BACK is more in order, don't you?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
So much ignorant QQ....
a 40% reduction to channeling is no more than fair. Archers won't suddenly turn into magical superspeed casters since their wep has no channeling (keep in mind most casters have about 20-30% chan on their wep alone).
Not to mention the cooldowns are unaffected which are often a limiting factor.

Archer are plain and simply weak here. Very few people play them and the ones that do constantly get facerolled by just about anything else. Most casters can 2 or 3shot archers, physical classes can tank them easy and APS them to death in seconds. 

The majority of QQ comes from wizzy's, a class supposed to be WEAK to archers. I guess they don't know what to do when they can't just firecombo 1shot the archer :o

Offline Psychosis

• Random
How very kind of you to say welcome. I was here when server first opened, and there was no player base. I think a WELCOME BACK is more in order, don't you?
Well man you're so special now aren't you :D? Welcome to the new community.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
read the notes again people.  Now comprehend channeling time is not being effected.  skills have a channeling time and a casting time.   the casting time is whats being changed.  so if you really think your gonna see a difference then QQ some more.