Epic Perfect World

Gender change of Untamed

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
yes :3 use your magic. But I am guessing it would be against rules to implement something into private server that original doesn't have?
Private servers are against the rules if i'm right.

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
NEBUR  >:3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
yes :3 use your magic. But I am guessing it would be against rules to implement something into private server that original doesn't have?
Uhm not really. Cuz we have a lot of custom stuff here. Custom gear for one. Custom classes are a whole different thing but I don't think PWI will sue EPW for it. Maybe they might implement it on PWI. But -1 to female barbs and male venos.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
If I remember correctly, you can take the male hair on a newly made female veno and customize it to make it look masculine, but that is as far as it goes.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Female barbs ehh :c ~

Offline firestorm01

a female barb would be cool but NOT multi breast thats just wrong lmao  :P

bvanharjr

It's impossible with how the classes were designed.

Offline Ormin

Rules?

It is against all that time and money required by mega-work on graphic design and animation.

Offline Arekkusu

Legally speaking, private servers are illegal, and can at any time be sued by the company that owns the rights to the official release. Which can result in hefty fines, termination of the private server, and jail time.

Fortunately, there are so many private servers out there, that it rarely happens (at least to my knowledge).

Private servers can do pretty much whatever they want until legal action is taken against them. Much like how life works in general.

Offline Fluzzy

• Beginner
  • Characters: FluzzyWuzzy
  • Faction: None.
Legally speaking, private servers are illegal, and can at any time be sued by the company that owns the rights to the official release. Which can result in hefty fines, termination of the private server, and jail time.

Fortunately, there are so many private servers out there, that it rarely happens (at least to my knowledge).

Private servers can do pretty much whatever they want until legal action is taken against them. Much like how life works in general.

No, Private servers for perfect world are currently (and im sure probably wont be) illegal, From my knowledge anyone can make one and have people play on it fine, from what i read and heard private servers are not illegal unless the people running it are making money off of it and then i also heard that PWI is selling server files. so as far as i am aware it is not illegal unless things have changed from the last time i was informed.

Offline Storm

• Characters: Asurzzo
  • Faction: Playtime

Im sorry but just reading your miss-informed statement made my head just go to the side... Do you really think that a corporation that makes millions if not billions of dollars and what ever local currency... would over look a private server. Please sit back and think about that... and No They are not illegal as long as you pay royalties/dues to the main corporation for your "licenses". Please next time that you go off saying things.. please look into it... By the way Perfect World I. is also technically a PRV server that was just overly advertised... they are not even the makers of the game.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Well, given that EPW has been #1 for almost 2 years and the fact that a lot of PWI players are migrating here, I don't think PWI missed this server. There aren't that many private servers (popular) for PW anyway, so, PWI probably knows all the active ones. You should see the RuneScape or Ragnarok Online private server list, 10 times longer than PW's list.

Queso

Its gonna happen in 2050