Poll

more golde per vote

yes
37 (60.7%)
no
24 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: Aug 02, 2012, 06:06 pm

more gold per vote? make it count how many peopel are for it and against it.

Offline Turtles

i for 1 is against more gold per vote it's good as it is already.
0.o

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I vote yes. I like that u can earn cubi by voting but i hear lots of people cry that 1gold gor 2votes is not worth voting for.

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
u vote for yes because other ppl are complaining ..
dont u have an own opinion?

and voting is good as it is
like already mentioned in the past we got only 25silver per vote, and only all 12 hours
now its 1 gold all 6 hours

Angelica

I don't think we need more gold per vote, it's already high enough, maybe even too high...

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
People before u start crying for more u relly should look at the big picture of this particular servers economy.....

The 1 gold we get for 2 votes is more than enough based on the fact the the boutique has minimal inventory and that inventory is marked far below the price would pay on any other server including PWI that gives u zero cubis.... Also that minimal amount of inventory in boutique is 100% farmable ingae with out cubi gold...

I just really feel that anyone QQ'ing for more cubi vote gold is just suimply being lazy and wanting an already very accessible game handed to them so they can build 400 alts....

Stop wasting forum space and farm ur mats...

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
People before u start crying for more u relly should look at the big picture of this particular servers economy.....

The 1 gold we get for 2 votes is more than enough based on the fact the the boutique has minimal inventory and that inventory is marked far below the price would pay on any other server including PWI that gives u zero cubis.... Also that minimal amount of inventory in boutique is 100% farmable ingae with out cubi gold...

I just really feel that anyone QQ'ing for more cubi vote gold is just suimply being lazy and wanting an already very accessible game handed to them so they can build 400 alts....

Stop wasting forum space and farm ur mats...
The server economy is non-existent, no matter howmuch we get people will farm gold on multiple accounts. I have everything I need in the game so I know this doesn't apply to me, but if you raised it to like 2.5 each vote you'd get way more votes so as for my vote I am a yes.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Everyone on this server should be voting in support of the space Aga and Crew have created for us to come and play mostly hassel free...Not because they are being bribe with cubi/gold the bump or request in bump in cubi or gold is not for u to show appreciation it is plain and simple greed on the part of players....

U want to vote for this server do it because u appreciate the profesional level as to Which the Developing GM and Support staff run this server not because u have been bribed....

If they give in to a cubi raise today u will ask for more tomorrow because that wont be enough either...

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Psychopomp

• The Red Prince
  • And on the 13th day God created Scorpion.
I don't see why they should increase it when they already did. (It used to be about 30 silver no matter what, I believe.) Besides that most items in the Boutique are dirt-cheap and you're already pretty much handed everything you need on a silver platter. I have to say no.

Amazing art made for me by Vesabean!

Offline ron112

• Beginner
The amount of cubi you can per vote is only good if your not going after the lvl6 tome scroll and getting super leveling scrolls and when your not a class thats popular in GV leveling can be harder then usual which most people dont seem to understand. Doing pv is pointless for you only get 6 to 3% and thats if you solo. I vote to increase cubi or if the gms could make a way to level that doesnt include PV or GV that would help also.

mystic 148

Offline zulbal

maybe they should change this:

The amount of Cubi you get depends on the place we have on xtremetop100 toplist.

-If we are at any rank, you will receive 50 silver for every vote.  :P

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Not too high, not too low. I think this is perfect balance.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline MoodSwings

• Beginner
Because my husband & I have the same IP address we have to share our votes, really doesn't make it fair for us :( so getting gold to save up for anything; makes it twice as long to get ::)

Offline Kyon

I vote yes, because i think we do need more gold per vote i think we need more than just 1 gold or 2 gold per vote.... Have you seen other voting sites for pwi servers? Like Pwv? We at least need more gold so we can actually get crap that we need.... That would probaly also solve the problem for people complaining, if we got the things we needed i think we wouldn't complain now would we?? I think not <.<

Offline elijah00

i voted no becuase why do we need more gold per vote lol everything in cash shop could be farm and its easy to farm em ppl stop being lazy and farm sht please

Offline Argon

your all debating about the wrong thing kkkkkk? screw the gold make it so you get more exp so people can hit 150 faster >.> gear etc is easy enough to get with freinds help and some farming. MORE EXP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!