Epic Perfect World

Cubi reward by voting is too little..

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
People today got a lazy ass IJS............They don't like to farm but they  just want to depend on the voting system...........

Back does Months ago...........People were not complaining about the cubi voting and we,old players,always farm our gears and items and don't always depend on voting.

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
The point of voting on these pages is not how much the Developer/ ServerOwner pays u in cubi tho cubi is nice...

People should just simply be voting to show support for thier server in general. A server that was put together by a developing staff that actually gives a damn about their player community... They dont treat u like an asshole if u have problems or issues they actually do their jobs and assist and help u as a player work thru the issues...

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE CUBI AND VOTE BECAUSE U APPRECIATE THE SERVER WORLD PUT TOGETHER AND IS MAINTAINED FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
i too think that it should be increased (doubled) 1 gold is too little to motivate people to vote all the time
btw, a 15 gold event would SHOOT us u to no:1 =P

Ruin the server too =/

The point of voting on these pages is not how much the Developer/ ServerOwner pays u in cubi tho cubi is nice...

People should just simply be voting to show support for thier server in general. A server that was put together by a developing staff that actually gives a damn about their player community... They dont treat u like an asshole if u have problems or issues they actually do their jobs and assist and help u as a player work thru the issues...

STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE CUBI AND VOTE BECAUSE U APPRECIATE THE SERVER WORLD PUT TOGETHER AND IS MAINTAINED FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that the cubi recieved for voting, once a player is fully geared 150, is almost worthless, so people get lazy and dont vote or dont feel the need to donate, since it doesnt give them much of a boost. We will add ways to encourage voting for endgame players.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline mrrolly

The problem is that the cubi recieved for voting, once a player is fully geared 150, is almost worthless, so people get lazy and dont vote or dont feel the need to donate, since it doesnt give them much of a boost. We will add ways to encourage voting for endgame players.

Vote for Free Cookies  :P
Nom Nom Nom

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
Did Someone say cookies provided for votig now....... I'm in lets vote vote vote!!!!! :D :P

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Did Someone say cookies provided for votig now....... I'm in lets vote vote vote!!!!! :D :P
Vote for Free Cookies  :P
Nom Nom Nom

So I take it im going to go to ag and say along with the cubi for every vote each player will recieve a cookie?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
We will add ways to encourage voting for endgame players.
That is very sensitive thing, because it must not be something that
gives "unfair advantages", some other servere advertize that such
advantages they don't give.

And still have to be attractive. It's very hard to decide what to give.

I'm ok with my 3 Gold per day. If not today, then tomorow or day after tomorrow.
If you have more time to play, you will farm something and need less gold.
If not, you will have more days behind, which is more gold accumulated when you finally need it.

"Patience, my dear Watson."
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
So I take it im going to go to ag and say along with the cubi for every vote each player will recieve a cookie?

Hell dont even ask for the cubi just have him give up the cookies....  :P

Offline OffTarget

• Life is what you make it

cud always suggest adding something to the boutique that will be useful to 150 players n voting like a blessing that gives +10 or more attack lvl or defense lvls, but it needs to be more than the daily one u can get at the teacher that only last 30 mins, something thats not available in the event item forge, n that will last longer than 30 mins, but dont make it to cheap want to keep people voting :)  just a suggestion ... there is ways to give incentive for people to vote or donate :) ik we hope everyone wud vote just becuz the love epw but thats just not how it is unfortunately :(