Epic Perfect World

Cubi reward by voting is too little..

Offline zulbal

GM can u increase it a bit. 50s for the current vote makes us hard to buy anything in boutique. We have tried to get back the rank, seem it gone beyond our expectation. Currently our we have left about 800 votes behind.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
GM can u increase it a bit. 50s for the current vote makes us hard to buy anything in boutique. We have tried to get back the rank, seem it gone beyond our expectation. Currently our we have left about 800 votes behind.
Its a good thing that every voting you will get 1gold  per voting unlike before its 40s only.

If the Gm will increase the Cubi Reward,People will again ABUSED the multi account voting(Darn I hate those people I wanna kill them).Thats why the Gms cancelled the 4th and 5th of 15 gold cubi event last rollback.

Offline Turtles

QQ some more we still have next month when the votes reset get your timer out for then we could be #1 we got 7k vote on the other site.
0.o

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
i too think that it should be increased (doubled) 1 gold is too little to motivate people to vote all the time
btw, a 15 gold event would SHOOT us u to no:1 =P
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
isnt the way aga made the vote sytem good ? lol u say 1 gold is too little to motivate ppl but if all ppl vote and we get 2nd place we get 2 gold and if we get 1st place we get 4 gold each 6 hours isnt that good? ppl always want easy and fast ways to get gold if u vote 3 outta 4 times u get 3 gold keep voting and save gold .

Offline Aztec

Another idiot, Agatio has made the server easier to us already, and i dont see any problem getting 1 gold per vote and 1 gold is too little to buy anything from botique? Just vote 2 days straigt and you will make 8 gold, there, easy.
Hi.

Offline assopener3

well but we just get 50 silver each vote o.o
1 gold would be better but
i mean at least we get something ....
Fight For Love And Nothing Else !

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Back during the 1.3.6 days, we only got 25 silver per vote, only had one site to vote on, and could only vote once every 12 hours, and we were happy.
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 06:12 pm by Chum

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
well but we just get 50 silver each vote o.o
1 gold would be better but
i mean at least we get something ....
. Like the idea, i can only vote 2 times a day wich makes me 2 gold...

Angelica

Back during the 1.3.6 days, we only got 25 silver per vote, only had one site to vote on, and could only vote once every 12 hours, and we were happy.
Yeah, weird how people never QQed about it back then, but now everything is full with "bring back the 15 cubi" or "increase the cubi for voting"... We should be already happy that we can vote every 6 hours on 2 sites, for much more cubi.

Offline zulbal

just look at our vote...we were left behind and im suggesting to increase a bit. im not asking for 2 cubi or whatsoever..just make it 1 cubi per vote to motivate new players. and btw the one called me idiot, u think are u good enough? and this topic is for suggestion. read it before put any comment dumbass!!

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Like i said in other post the time u waste in forums QQ'iong about gimme gimme gimme u could be farming and getting ur coin and EC and everything u need to get he same stuff in game as in what is the boutique....

In my not so humble opinion with all the QQ'ing about cubi that has been going on would not bother me if Aga stopped the vote page closed down boutique and put everything in game only so only way to get it is to farm so u whiney hand me everything people would shut the hell up

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
the thing is, with 50 silver each vote, which we always drop back to, people just stop voting, as its really not that big a deal if you dont, if it wasl lets say double the vote, we would be second place consta.
i played in 1.3 .6 too you know
You Better Be Scared...

ruse

It's not too little. Look at how inexpensive everything in the boutique is. It's incredibly easy to get things by voting and by farming. If you complain because it takes..three whole days(assuming you only vote twice a day) to get something without having to do any work other than clicking a button and typing in a captcha then there's a problem with you, not the rewards/server rate.

Honestly, we would be at least second but a lot of people were having trouble voting on xtremetop100. It's fine the way it is, people just need to remember to vote.

Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:17 pm by Ruse

Offline Hayahay!

• SWAG
  • Trolls

BeastBoy - Demon Barb
BeastGirl - Demon Venomancer