Epic Perfect World

To the friends I'll leave behind..

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
All the best.. come back when u can to catch with ppl.

Offline Excursio

• Excursio-150 Seeker
  • Ducks-Excursio
  • Characters: Excursio
  • Faction: Ducks
YOU FORGOT ME OMG D:, :/ Good Bye and Take Care lol D: :( no more lady to be mean to..
Excursio★ 150 R8 Sage Seeker

Offline ✿ Lyndis

• Lady Lyndis
  • go away stalkers!
  • Characters: Cutest Veno in whole EPW
  • Faction: Artifex
YOU FORGOT ME OMG D:, :/ Good Bye and Take Care lol D: :( no more lady to be mean to..

Sorry. hehehe.. okay Here's a message for you..

to Hyuga, you're just mean!! XP
I don't know what will happen tomorrow, that's why I live and laugh today..

>I'm still waiting for someone to make my siggy..<

Offline BlackedOut

I am so happy for you to have the opportunity to finish school. Better make sure to at least peak in and say hi once in awhile. You will do amazing and meet many great people. Look forward to hearing about how well you are doing.

Shrine crew <3

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
OMG SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVING   :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10: :normal-10:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Take care, and good luck!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Take care, fren.  :normal-36: :normal-12: :normal-48:

Offline ღSα¢iяα✿

• Baddie WF
  • Shut Up
  • Characters: ToxicPaws, Sacira

(if I did miss someone, please don't get upset)I will miss every single one of you..

to my guild, Artifex, I had so much fun being a part of a huge and popular guild. Its an honor to be with you guys, even if the GC is full of horny convo and stuffs. . XD Best of luck to our leader, the Great Pedro, I hope they will make a statue of you in archosaur city someday. LoL

And to everyone I have meet in game. My friends.. I will miss you all..

Don't push my Hunni's Ego to far  :normal-43: :normal-37: good luck and take care  :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:

scatterer3

This actually got me  :'( Take care friend  :-X

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Sorry to see you go Lyn , i wish you the best , and i'm looking foward to see you back at some point soon  :smiley:

If you ever need anything , or come back , shout out on skype or something :)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
awww .. really sad  to lose people like you :(
however people have to move on to improve there future ;)
i really wish u the best , i wish u to reach the goal you've been aiming for  it.

i'm sure i can speak of Artifex the fact that Artifex would love to thank you for the job you've done to the faction .. it was honor for us to contain  you in our faction .. we really proud of you .. we gonna miss you
take girl and really good luck :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
tccccccccc and gl

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Nice people are a rarity on here, you will be missed.
Best of luck to you and hurry back.

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:03 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠