Epic Perfect World

Leaving game.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
The problem isn't the game. Problem is that some people don't know how to balance it.
Take care.

^^^^^^^^^

Good luck anyhow.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Ormin

did u read a motivational speech on internet that changed your life

Did you write some?

scxclfbdnkgw

i have 2 jobs and go to school and i'm still the best player here when i play about 2 hrs a week, what is your excuse?

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
If im leaving game world it dosint mean ill go use drugs or alcohol, ill go travel much more, make my body much better :) and much more  ;) + i lry like football ;O

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
If im leaving game world it dosint mean ill go use drugs or alcohol, ill go travel much more, make my body much better :) and much more  ;) + i lry like football ;O
Every gamer's dream

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
Nah didn't ment to offend you :) I just ment it in general that gamers seem lot better ppl than others. Make your dreams come true then ^^ And yush, football is cool

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Dude the girl next door of mine ( neighbor ) wants 2 see ur body , XD it's her big dream don't screw her dream xD jk ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline junenasaki

• Currently AFK + broken notebook -.-'
  • Characters: WhiteLupa, BelleLuna,...
Dude the girl next door of mine ( neighbor ) wants 2 see ur body , XD it's her big dream don't screw her dream xD jk ;)

do you mean that Mrs Moustache? :D According to what girls look like in your country xD

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Thanks for your gift man... Wish u all the best and hope you come bk when u want and can.. stay stronk!!!

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Good luck ;)))
but i wan't to say smthing, this is just a game so u can play it only 3-4hrs, and u have 20-21 hrs to spend you life per day, but i heard many ppls play 24x7!! don't play like this and make balance wth your rl life

Offline NuckingFuts

• Characters: Chanzeer

was the motivational speech about living in a van down by the river?

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
[shadow=red,left]cya person I do not know, Good Luck With Your life or w/e u going to do.

NoBody Actually Wasting their time playing games cause People Choice to waste time on games then irl and ALSO i DO Agree with most of you I play 24x7 games That's I've Got No life ( what i mean by dat Is that I live Under SSI lol) and so yeah den again like most said People can balance their life  like schoool + work+ games but it's just people choice to not 

P.s I'm Very Sorry If some of you mistread what I just typed lol > _ < My English ain't all that perfect > . <
[/shadow]

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin