Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I CANT LEAVE GAME COZ ADDICT
You are addicted to me ;33333333

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I leaving this game cuz dont want waste my time for nothink good :) i need to train my body much more... and then i play i train only my char not my body :) it takes lots time but i dont learn nothink good ;) also ill delete it, but keep voting cuz someday i want to meet my friends ( if they wont leave ) and maybe they need gold :D. okay dont know what to tell more :/ so goodluck guys, make ur life better than now,because u waste ur money and time for this, better waste money and time for better holidays and with ur rl friends. Cuz we got only one life and dont spend it for nothink ;)  ^-^

Many butthurts here.

-----

Is all about balance, but i dont have that balance anyway, if i have a job i dont play PW, if i have to study, i dont play TW, if i do nothing, i play PW.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Uh... I guess I am addicted if I prefer people that don't party and smoke, get drunk and get pregnant all time... It really grinds my gears when someone says that gamers have to grow up. I know awesome people, 50 years old, who play and its cool :/ This attitude is really "grown up" to say that gamers are kids lol... But I get you :) Well I didn't know you but I wish you the best in your life. Hope you achieve your goals :)
:normal-11: :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-20: :normal-21: :normal-46: :normal-50: :normal-31: :normal-45:

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
I leaving this game cuz dont want waste my time for nothink good :) i need to train my body much more... and then i play i train only my char not my body :) it takes lots time but i dont learn nothink good ;) also ill delete it, but keep voting cuz someday i want to meet my friends ( if they wont leave ) and maybe they need gold :D. okay dont know what to tell more :/ so goodluck guys, make ur life better than now,because u waste ur money and time for this, better waste money and time for better holidays and with ur rl friends. Cuz we got only one life and dont spend it for nothink ;)  ^-^

Nothing is the word ure looking for.

And gl in rl!

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Uh... I guess I am addicted if I prefer people that don't party and smoke, get drunk and get pregnant all time... It really grinds my gears when someone says that gamers have to grow up. I know awesome people, 50 years old, who play and its cool :/ This attitude is really "grown up" to say that gamers are kids lol... But I get you :) Well I didn't know you but I wish you the best in your life. Hope you achieve your goals :)
..... Fml
Gamers do have to grow up, there is so much in this world and we waste our time staring into the screen. Real life doesnt mean doing drugs and getting drunk. Its sad i must say it seems like you have no real friends outside game and nothing else to do besides playing games. That you find gamers mature, the whole concept is mind blowing. I played video games because i moved to another country and had no friends, as time went on things changed. I know many gamers and i know the reason behind all of it, u can say ur this and that irl but i know all of you are just pathetic low lifes.

Looooooo jk, anyway hf man gl irl
hell yea

Offline Indifferent

..... Fml
Gamers do have to grow up, there is so much in this world and we waste our time staring into the screen. Real life doesnt mean doing drugs and getting drunk. Its sad i must say it seems like you have no real friends outside game and nothing else to do besides playing games. That you find gamers mature, the whole concept is mind blowing. I played video games because i moved to another country and had no friends, as time went on things changed. I know many gamers and i know the reason behind all of it, u can say ur this and that irl but i know all of you are just pathetic low lifes.

Looooooo jk, anyway hf man gl irl

That's right, not being a gamer doesn't automatically equals to doing drugs, party all time, drunk blah blah blah. This type of stereotyping really gets on my nerves, in my honest opinion both types of people are low lifes have serious trouble, the ones who don't care about anything else but wasting their money on alcohol and drugs and the other way, with games. Both need to open their eyes and get out of that addiction. Ofcourse, at the end of the day, nobody can force anybody into anything, everyone is free to do whatever the f*ck they want with their life. But I just think that finding a balance is the perfect thing to do. I personally only play on weekends after homework is done.

(With this I don't mean to offend anybody who spends 70-90% of their time in this or any other game, I just think it ain't healthy and you're missing out on so much)   :-\

Queso

Y.O.L.O thats right..
>.< but playing this game is more fun than in real life :)..so i better waste my time here..
GOOOOD LUCK Human............

>:D >:D >:D >:D
Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 10:45 pm by Queso

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
That's right, not being a gamer doesn't automatically equals to doing drugs, party all time, drunk blah blah blah. This type of stereotyping really gets on my nerves, in my honest opinion both types of people are low lifes have serious trouble, the ones who don't care about anything else but wasting their money on alcohol and drugs and the other way, with games. Both need to open their eyes and get out of that addiction. Ofcourse, at the end of the day, nobody can force anybody into anything, everyone is free to do whatever the f*ck they want with their life. But I just think that finding a balance is the perfect thing to do. I personally only play on weekends after homework is done.

(With this I don't mean to offend anybody who spends 70-90% of their time in this or any other game, I just think it ain't healthy and you're missing out on so much)   :-\
preach it gurl, i bet u watch tv when u dont play games

Queso

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
did u read a motivational speech on internet that changed your life
idol master comment
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Nothing is the word ure looking for.
Thank you!! That hurt..

Good Luck Ywo_

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Goodbye, and good luck in the real world. (It's scary out there :c)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
You are so mature
You are so serious
I bet you'll be inspiration for many people
Because game is for kids :<
Only kids play game  :tiger-12:
Adults work out
I bet you have best grades at school too

You are still virgin, shut up.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
good bye and gl aw ywo  :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You are still virgin, shut up.

That wasn't very nice!!!!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked