Epic Perfect World

Nation Change time event

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Don't you just hate 8-year old's that auto-reply "Nope", "No", without one word of explanation? It's just because the time is convenient for you; stop spamming childish replies please.

One good way to solve this is to make another NW but on an Asian timezone, then there would be a limit for each character to enter NW, which is two times per week. That way nobody can farm more than they can farm now. And this won't cause a problem to GMT and EST time zones.
Is that too complicated for other players?

So you think that if it's an EU server then it should only favor the convenience of EU players? Can't make everyone happy? I don't think so. Remember why Ares span 8 hours? Remember why Fire Legion is activated at varying times per day? Remember why the server is not limited to EU IPs? Get it? This is one reason this server is great, it has been trying to welcome more of everyone from any timezone, thanks to Aga and all GMs.

Just a bit of question, can someone share the links of suggestion posts same as this? Did the GMs discourage the suggestion? Or just the users that auto-reply "NOPE"? I think they even supported it and said they'll be looking into it.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Don't you just hate 8-year old's that auto-reply "Nope", "No", without one word of explanation? It's just because the time is convenient for you; stop spamming childish replies please.
Well, if you're talking about my reply, the time isn't convenient for me either. I'm Asian, it starts around 1:50 am for me. If I really wanted to do NW, I'd stay up.

Also, a simple "No" suffices because

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/nw-time/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/twnw-time-suggestion/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/little-bit-funny-suggestion/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/nw-proposal/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/tw-time-server-timezone/

And a LOT more, just search for "NW time" on the forum.

When it's been rejected this many times, for multiple reasons, why waste time doing it on another thread by an ignorant person?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
if i can enter only 2 NWs/week with one char(account) i d just go two NWs with my main and other NWs with other chars on other accounts.... if u limit NW per week u d need to limit it IP wise and i dont think that is possible (or at least not easy to make)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Exergy

• The GOD
  • Characters: AbbysalShaft:Talkative:Exergy
  • Faction: Vehement
i'd call u selfish but imma call u just dumb, for now.
Reason why another nw shouldn't happen
1.Obviously, if pinoys wanna play here, on a EU server, they have to play the way it is, server won't be changing cause 25%(or less) of players =pinoys.
2.Not only pinoys are the people that can't attend to the nw. Adding/changing the timezone would cause problems to other people.
3.Supply tokens amount increase, taking in fact that everytime we have nw, a lot of supply tokens are spreaded around server, atleast 50% of them are turning into damascenes, and in the end, EC. That adds more and more ec, mats and also reshapes, that's why the server starts having more insta ct EAs, more insta mgs and so on, including 3.33 sins, more mats and more godly geared classes won't help. Neither the price increase since nw will give for some people, more supply tokens, cause, let's say, THEY CAN ATTEND TO ALL NWs.
Now if u read what im saying once or twice, for u to understand and realise u are wrong, maybe u will see what im saying, 1 more nw, or 2 more, or nw time changed, will do more harm then good.
And let's be honest, pinoys having one of best gears since they probably farm biggest amount of ec /damascenes on server using morai, ares and so on, i don't even think they need a boost.

I'm Pinoy But I agree with this. I can Attend NW in this server. just sleep early and awake around 4:00 AM XD

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
if i can enter only 2 NWs/week with one char(account) i d just go two NWs with my main and other NWs with other chars on other accounts.... if u limit NW per week u d need to limit it IP wise and i dont think that is possible (or at least not easy to make)

Sure you can do it with your other chars, but you'll have to wake up in the middle of the night to do so. I suggested an Asian time zone, meaning it will should be inconvenient for people who are currently convenient with the cUrrent NW time.
How to limit per week? Not really sure if this is difficult or not. Maybe an item can be inserted in the quest inventory, say two items on mondays, then one item is required and consumed when you enter NW. This item expires by Monday too. Sound possible?
Thanks for the constructive reply.;

Well, if you're talking about my reply, the time isn't convenient for me either. I'm Asian, it starts around 1:50 am for me. If I really wanted to do NW, I'd stay up.

Also, a simple "No" suffices because

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/nw-time/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/twnw-time-suggestion/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/little-bit-funny-suggestion/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/nw-proposal/
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/tw-time-server-timezone/

And a LOT more, just search for "NW time" on the forum.

When it's been rejected this many times, for multiple reasons, why waste time doing it on another thread by an ignorant person?

Sorry, you're right. But I wasn't pertaining to you. Was searching "nation wars", couldn't find thread with a negative GM reply.

dorothyerika

Can we please close this thread?Its pretty useless at this point since it wont change ;/

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
they want nw ? move sv easy

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
No. -1
I have to agree with this.

Offline Storm

• Characters: Asurzzo
  • Faction: Playtime
Wonder why most stupids think so

Im not pnoy. But. Pnoys are big % of community this server.
Whether you want it or not, you need to take them

I knew many servs with big online wich where very famous past time- but due to a misunderstanding of the players and the administration lost most active part of em and and now regret it(sounds crazy and fantastic, but when it happened-its a pain)

A lot servers have 4-5+NW per week-idk why cant Admin make it for pnoys too

Server became boring anyway

How about the Pnoys just suck it up and plan accordingly. Everyone else already does... i mean i dont sit there and complain because events happen when im asleep... Suck it up and get an alarm. I also would love to know what servers you have seen that have 4 NW happening... i have YET to see more than 2... SO Please justify and enlighten me.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Actually... i am pretty sure this would become a problem.
Lets be honest: if id have the chance: i would go twice. and nope, not just for the fun.

Also, be so kind and dont call other ppl a retard. TY
makes urself look like a angry kid tbh.
If you could take the time to take a look and read. You'd notice he was not the first to insult someone else.

Maybe scroll up next time, just saying.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:02 am by Surge

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
No.

A friend of mine told me that I should put an alt in her faction for TW (slightly unrelated, but this argument comes up once every few months with the same result).  I told her that with my work times, it'd be impossible for me to do TW unless I got an off day (which really isn't an off day for me, lol).  I'm either just getting off work, and I'd be late for TW, or still at work, and won't get home until 1am server time. 

That's just one example, and I have another where I was living on the West coast of the US and I simply couldn't make it because the earliest time was at 1pm my time.  That's when I was out and about doing stuff.

So I've come to terms that I can't TW/NW, and get my supply tokens from other places.  If you feel that the time isn't working for you, find alternatives.

And on that note, this will be another locked thread in the morning.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
since there are 2 NWs every week why dont you make the other one 12 hours advance/late so other ppl can do it..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
since there are 2 NWs every week why dont you make the other one 12 hours advance/late so other ppl can do it..
This will create another problem. For people, like me, who can't attend the current NW, it's cool, we can get at least 1/2 of what the other players have been getting. But, now, they will also get 1/2 of what they were getting (obviously there will be 9823094748952734895 suggestions about reverting this one) However, for most of the people living in Europe, NW would be around 8 am and 8 pm. Both are doable.

So, let's say, 33% of the server gets 100 tokens per week. 1 NW.
Another 33% of the server gets 100 tokens per week. The other NW.
The remaining 34% of the server gets 200 tokens per week. Both NWs.

Economy will fail because they will have twice as much. Plus, they have been doing both NWs regularly, since it fits their timezone. So, they will have even more.

Two possible outcomes if this is implemented:
1) Asians suggest that the other NW be moved to their timezone as well because they only get half the tokens.
2) Most of the server suggest that NW should go back to how it was.

Since we know #1 isn't going to happen, #2 will likely be implemented. So, why waste time, effort, QQ, insults to go through all that when we know the change won't be permanent.

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
pretty sure you know that 40-60% of asians never done NW since it was created..
So how about us? you guys getting 200-500 depends on which group are you in,while we are getting none..
it takes 2-3 weeks of dailies to create upgraded ring and robe for us.. isnt it unfair?