Epic Perfect World

Reawakened vs Seby (Video)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Don't cry about the tiniest criticism. I didn't watch the full video because you're the uploader, okay? Besides, I don't see how the fact that I don't upload is relevant. POV of a barb is boring in Mass PK considering I mainly CC, furthermore; I don't run Windows, because it's literally the worst OS ever invented, meaning that Video capturing / editing software is limited.
''Aw poor cute and offensive Harry :c. Never heard of piratebay? The site where ppl upload illegal things and hacked programs? And yes booboo I am crying cuz of ur criticism qq ._. stop being so mean and huggzzz me :c'' -Pedja

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
Mr.robbert srry I don't bother my self to send ss from killing u, sadly this is the last thing I want to do in my life, :)
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Mr.robbert srry I don't bother my self to send ss from killing u, sadly this is the last thing I want to do in my life, :)
you take ss's of my afk dead characters, i wont even ask u for a 1v1 now you 3 spark aps with cotd on you are 1 special kind of bad, dont even know how any1 can lose to you

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
I love u 2 , now if u excuse me I have better things to to, than I sit here and watch ur lies and pomp, :)
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
video recorded by pedja on ayman's char of maxy 1v1'ing posted by vermilion this is long story video
EDIT:i didnt see this shit, anyway the day i lose to you or some1 your level i retire you are the MaximumArmar of sins

LOOL i only watched vid because pedja was on my god tier psy  ;D
Forever in love

jakho

LOOL i only watched vid because pedja was on my god tier psy  ;D
No u are not good

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Windows is the worst OS ever invented because video capturing and editing software are limited? Huh, ok.

lol what?

Do you actually think Windows is perfect? It's way too resource heavy on your PC, and Direct X isn't even that great - only upside is that it has the most support. That's all going to change when SteamOS hits the blocks and major support turns to a Linux Distro, meaning OpenGL will be used in the newer games. Besides, look at an old Xbox machine (Made by microsoft, the same company that make Windows OS); 360s are running Linux OS, hm.

''Aw poor cute and offensive Harry :c. Never heard of piratebay? The site where ppl upload illegal things and hacked programs? And yes booboo I am crying cuz of ur criticism qq ._. stop being so mean and huggzzz me :c'' -Pedja

Yes, I have heard of Piratebay. I've downloaded Photoshop and others from there, but compatibility with using an Emulator to run them isn't fun. I'm not sure he knows what Linux is.

Please stop quoting me. I'd prefer if this thread wasn't derailed. Thank you.
Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 04:40 pm by Magestic

scxclfbdnkgw

I don't run Windows, because it's literally the worst OS ever invented
LOL oh my god

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
scary music for scary rogue >Reawakened<

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Vegas

360s are running Linux OS, hm.

Not really.

Offline Areashi#1

• Characters: Elijah, Horoshi, Kyrios
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Do you actually think Windows is perfect? It's way too resource heavy on your PC, and Direct X isn't even that great - only upside is that it has the most support. That's all going to change when SteamOS hits the blocks and major support turns to a Linux Distro, meaning OpenGL will be used in the newer games. Besides, look at an old Xbox machine (Made by microsoft, the same company that make Windows OS); 360s are running Linux OS, hm.

Angri.
''360s are running Linux OS, hm.''- Linux fanboy

Yes, I have heard of Piratebay. I've downloaded Photoshop and others from there, but compatibility with using an Emulator to run them isn't fun. I'm not sure he knows what Linux is.

Please stop quoting me. I'd prefer if this thread wasn't derailed. Thank you.

Too late, you're alive.
In conclusion, you are not good.

Sarju

random baddie got scrubbied even with full buffs high factor Maxy always above level dontAwe tryLearn getGoodest