Areashii u r not good

Offline KING

• KING
  • Characters: KING
SAY FAST WHO IS THE KING ;D ;D ;D46K??!!!!!DAMN THAT HURT!! ;D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Gz, u dealt 46k zerk crit from lvl 100 skill, i bet u r good at having luck :)))))))))))))))))))
Even tho, that doesn't prove anything except of the fact that sin is squishi and barb deals a lot of damage ;)

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
you are pro barb o.O

Offline KING

• KING
mate if i wanna choose some thing for win i choose luck not a friend to help me !! ;P GoF=Zerk=Higher chance to deal double dmg, 50% Crit=half chance to crit so it happens ;P

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
nice crit.

i'd be more impressed if you easied him on your sin. upload Dreadlord vs areashii vid pls.

ty
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
mate if i wanna choose some thing for win i choose luck not a friend to help me !! ;P GoF=Zerk=Higher chance to deal double dmg, 50% Crit=half chance to crit so it happens ;P
so...u wanna say that, u only win vs him if u are lucky and it has nothing to do with skill? :(
[11:40:03 AM] Mark: ''nice crit.

i'd be more impressed if you easied him on your sin. upload Dreadlord vs areashii vid pls.

ty''
[11:40:08 AM] Mark: Cut off point.

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
I got like 2,3 gbs screen shots from killing areashi or arashi or something like this, it's not a honor 2 kill him, me and family member killed him more than stars in the sky xD, when he was blue name and low level I think(can't remember cuz it wasn't a big matter for me) came to our faction ( Darkness ) and started practicing with us , god knows I tell the truth , but now at the moment he plays good with dph, tbh he's now that good , not in the top sins in my opinion . Ty
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline KING

• KING
so...u wanna say that, u only win vs him if u are lucky and it has nothing to do with skill? :(
[11:40:03 AM] Mark: ''nice crit.

ty''
[11:40:08 AM] Mark: Cut off point.
ummm mate,he even don't dare to 1v1 me,tell him to 1v1 me so u will see how i win :) btw who are u?!! ;D

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
"i am best of the best kings and i pro i never lose 1vs1 .. dont stress .. es ok go learn how to play
i am legened lol u noob go train vs braindead people
hahah lmao i faceroll 3 skills and all players down
l3lo come at me bro .. you think gonna win against ur gods now and for ever"

and thats the perfect world

meet them irl
" 0 "

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
"i am best of the best kings and i pro i never lose 1vs1 .. dont stress .. es ok go learn how to play
i am legened lol u noob go train vs braindead people
hahah lmao i faceroll 3 skills and all players down
l3lo come at me bro .. you think gonna win against ur gods now and for ever"

and thats the perfect world

meet them irl
" 0 "
it's lie you faceroll with 2.

I got like 2,3 gbs screen shots from killing areashi or arashi or something like this, it's not a honor 2 kill him, me and family member killed him more than stars in the sky xD, when he was blue name and low level I think(can't remember cuz it wasn't a big matter for me) came to our faction ( Darkness ) and started practicing with us , god knows I tell the truth , but now at the moment he plays good with dph, tbh he's now that good , not in the top sins in my opinion . Ty

poetic you are legend  teach pk sir.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
Ahead I come and meet u in real and kiss u with my sexy moustache ok? :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Best assassins = DPH that have more luck than brain cells. Which is completely the case for Areashi.
Atm the best sin I've seen so far is Reawakened, shows what a DPS can really do in PK.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
Hello tieden, that u sin you told is new player? cuz i never seen him in my time

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Idk, I've seen him for the 1st time like 1 week ago. It has a bald alien like transfig. I think he's in Xpen or Arti, not sure though.
<- From Worms
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
Oh nice, I was in worms with 2 of my chars , GodIike and solusDominus , maybe u know me, I salute u m8 ;)