Epic Perfect World

YourTowel 1 video Super Bado Kido

Offline Ormin

Maybe not bigger screen?
Maybe just to go to game settings and select higher resolution?

Or:

Maybe not the whole new computer, maybe just bigger monitor?
On bigger monitor video card (and game) could show more? (Depending on video card.)

I don't know what you have.
Maybe you're right about a whole new computer.
Have no idea.

Ask in some PC servicing shop about upgrade?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
LOL Epic SONG. i want it D:
And about the video , it's nice !:D. Your game works nice  :police: :police: , of course a bigger screen won't kill you ,but u gotta start from somewhere right ?.
Have fun playing!   8) 8)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Maybe not bigger screen?
Maybe just to go to game settings and select higher resolution?

Or:

Maybe not the whole new computer, maybe just bigger monitor?
On bigger monitor video card (and game) could show more? (Depending on video card.)

I don't know what you have.
Maybe you're right about a whole new computer.
Have no idea.

Ask in some PC servicing shop about upgrade?

my pc is super old  that is the thing... but es okey

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
very bad

edit: this game sucks there's no reason to upgrade your pc just so you can pk/record. you will never build anything good enough to play decently. i get as low as 5fps in mass pk while recording

lol mad dude your video even suck ,  200% dislike  in youtube
beg more guildmate for like , calm down

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I wish I was in video,  noki and sub game play in mass pk!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I wish I was in video,  noki and sub game play in mass pk!!!

i mean i can make video of you killin me 1982379812873 times or record the 12387918273 pushs and rell in that we do every single day

scxclfbdnkgw

this game is so old it doesn't actually properly utilize a video card so that would be a wasted upgrade. it can't even properly assess more than 1 core too so the most beneficial thing just to get good performance in PW would be to buy a cpu with high base core clock and high IPS (instructions per second), shut off any other cores if there are any, and overclock the shit out of it til you have an insane clock speed on just 1 core. which is a ridiculously bad idea because this game isn't worth it.

i have an i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz and i get 5-10fps in mass pk with an r9 290 @ 2560x1440 but ~80-110fps in bf4 @ 2560x1440 full ultra. pw has no optimization whatsoever
Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:40 pm by S

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
i have an i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz and i get 5-10fps in mass pk with an r9 290 @ 2560x1440 but ~80-110fps in bf4 @ 2560x1440 full ultra. pw has no optimization whatsoever

lol freak lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran