Epic Perfect World

Salvation not PKing

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
seriously one of the most important reason that salvation is good it's because their leader,he/she (I'm not sure which is right ;p ) has a lot of chars from different classes and really plays good with them , specially that barb (donkeys curse upon him) never dies and one of the reason I joined there was that(pro with how 2 play with chars) and later I has issues with Cinderella and got kicked :(((
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
seriously one of the most important reason that salvation is good it's because their leader,he/she (I'm not sure which is right ;p ) has a lot of chars from different classes and really plays good with them , specially that barb (donkeys curse upon him) never dies and one of the reason I joined there was that(pro with how 2 play with chars) and later I has issues with Cinderella and got kicked :(((
Your mustache makes me happy.

You ale so bád oh ma gad. You bling shame and disglace to famiry. Shame on you. I want you to suck on my rittre chinesse nuts. SO RONG GEY BOY.

Oh ma god, I am kidding, this is vely plofessionar vid you bling good foltune to famiry. I am ploud of you.
My brown boy grow up so fast im so proud of u chocolate boy

I couldn't have done it without my 2 hispanic father figures who also take turns being my son aw  :normal-4:
I'm basically 40

Offline Elyar

• Poetic
  • Evil is my fan :)
Why you insult me? Gm ID ban plz qq, my feelings hurts, what's wrong with my moustache ? ;p
Bilizarius 103 sage sin dw :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i am your dad and your cuz i have problems in rl okey ?

LOLnopeee

Your mustache makes me happy.

I couldn't have done it without my 2 hispanic father figures who also take turns being my son aw  :normal-4:

I mustache you a question. Can eyebrows your computer?

Callate maricon, su cabron, pendejo de mierda, puta, vete a la mierda, tienes arena en tu vagena su cabroooon, te pica el culo, chupa me las bolas. I love you my father / son / janitor / grandfather / dog / cat / mother / rabbit / turtle.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 09:35 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Salvation is very good faction, but I hate Cinderella because she said no to my propose ;D

Pick place.  >:(

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
There is only one Thunderdome.

scatterer3

Cynix theme song:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Players of the round:

1st pk - EP with Violet Dance LOL - Ninuska
2nd pk - Squishiest barb on server, 321dead - BarackObama LOLLLL (he was wearing some Dragon unrefined stuff.,.lol..***ing downer.. xoxo kiss, no mad, love u)

was fun but man that Contracept  sigged in the middle of us like whole guild all 5 of them
gf
Gankers, man. Gankers!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I mustache you a question. Can eyebrows your computer?

Callate maricon, su cabron, pendejo de mierda, puta, vete a la mierda, tienes arena en tu vagena su cabroooon, te pica el culo, chupa me las bolas. I love you my father / son / janitor / grandfather / dog / cat / mother / rabbit / turtle.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
lol get warned by forum dad lol!

Cynix theme song:

Someone needs to code the game so I get a theme song every time I enter an area  :normal-35:
I'm basically 40

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Only know sig behind enemy in sz nice video keep server alive man.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
nice video master... ;)
sorry if i'm not there getting bad internet connection... :sad:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
YAY I LOVE MY GUILD <3333 SALVATION HEHEHEHE WE ARE THE BEST XD LELO LALE LILOLALE KEKOLALELER

Hehehe yes, my chinese bro!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Damn, the video make me wanna make an Archer even more T-T
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D