Epic Perfect World

New ways of donating

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Some peoples only way of donating is by mobile phone and to the people boasting about how they didn't need to donate, keep that shit to yourselves this is a thread of donating.

Offline Reks

• But my friends are the dawn that guides me.
  • Characters: Reks
  • Faction: I'm a solo artist.
LOL DAFUQ
Listen, I agree with you that some r8 people really SUCK. I could 1v1 them on my 145 (fully nirvana geared) sin,wf,mg,ep and still win.
But arena
pls
dont do that
c'mon
Your damage'd be just TOO low.

But see I could only just do it but it is possible, if played well. In this example psychic, I was fully arena, with a lv6 tome a couple days after I started and now I look back and wondered how I was able to kill all these people even the hardest (sins and ea) though I was sharded drake flame stone.
<<irrelevant to the topic
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin
Luxion ~ 150 Demon Psychic

Offline Ormin

I saw people lvl 145+ still in Water gear.
Why lvl 145 can't still be in Arena?
Only weapon Nirvana, made by Champ scroll from reward chest.

Back to topic: As I said, I didn't need to donate, but I would like to.
Aga, could you, please, give us info where to send Western Union?
To you, or to someone you trust.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
But see I could only just do it but it is possible, if played well. In this example psychic, I was fully arena, with a lv6 tome a couple days after I started and now I look back and wondered how I was able to kill all these people even the hardest (sins and ea) though I was sharded drake flame stone.
<<irrelevant to the topic

No sir. Listen, after you said it I really was curious to check it out and see if you were just saying some crap. Levelled a wf to 130, got her a full AA arena and asked my EA friend to stand there while I full comboed him. I had all the needed demon skills + lvl7 tome.
Yes, eventually I would kill him after some lucky crits, but yet if he wanted he'd have 2-3 hits me easily.
And if for "I could kill those people" you mean EAs and SINs jut standing there letting you hit them, then that's nothing special.  o.o
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Reks

• But my friends are the dawn that guides me.
  • Characters: Reks
  • Faction: I'm a solo artist.
We is is not what I used, I used a psychic and I know a stunlock combo. Gf though
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin
Luxion ~ 150 Demon Psychic

bvanharjr

Well that sucks, gonna have to farm without a cc :/

You really DO NOT NEED to donate at all. I've been able to gear nearly a full account and play with no issues at all for almost 2 years here.

Granted, it does help the server tons IF you do donate. But you're not FORCED to.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You really DO NOT NEED to donate at all. I've been able to gear nearly a full account and play with no issues at all for almost 2 years here.

Granted, it does help the server tons IF you do donate. But you're not FORCED to.

no one needs to lol... but some people spend more time in rl farming real coins and able to only spend a fraction of that to get pixel coins or w/e to make up for the time they missed farming it ingame by farming it in rl :p ..

no point saying you don't need to, and how you got everything geared without cash shop as that's irrelevant. If someone has the disposable income to cs then why not lol..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf