Epic Perfect World

New ways of donating

Offline Reks

• But my friends are the dawn that guides me.
  • Characters: Reks
  • Faction: I'm a solo artist.
Hello,
I have recently discovered the easiest way to "get good" at this game is too have the gear. Now I farm, I mean a lot, my whole r8 set/ tome/ and ornaments. But yet I'm missing my needed engraves belt and neck. I would like to help this server and donate. Is it possible to make it able for people like myself to donate over phone, with the mobile donating??
Please take this ini consideration, there is a lot of people in my position and I believe this can boost the server.
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin
Luxion ~ 150 Demon Psychic

scxclfbdnkgw

it would help a lot if your say what country you're from. there are always different options for each region

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hello,
I have recently discovered the easiest way to "get good" at this game is too have the gear.
I didnt bother to read the rest
lol
ok

Offline Reks

I have been killing r8 since I was arena geared lol
Gear isn't a problem, but when I just would like to be able to play to the full of my ability with end game gear, and I honestly would love to donate lol. Much easier.
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I have been killing r8 since I was arena geared lol
Gear isn't a problem, but when I just would like to be able to play to the full of my ability with end game gear, and I honestly would love to donate lol. Much easier.

this the new lvl of lie... come with your area gear and 1 vs 1 plz just don't...
Hello,
I have recently discovered the easiest way to "get good" at this game is too have the gear. Now I farm, I mean a lot, my whole r8 set/ tome/ and ornaments. But yet I'm missing my needed engraves belt and neck. I would like to help this server and donate. Is it possible to make it able for people like myself to donate over phone, with the mobile donating??
Please take this ini consideration, there is a lot of people in my position and I believe this can boost the server.

they will not put more donations ways ppl suggested this so many times bro

Offline Reks

Well that sucks, gonna have to farm without a cc :/
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Hello,

Theres been many suggestions on this topic and still nothing changed.                   

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cellphone donation is 50% tax :/
With phone payment we'd get only 30% ;)
Paymentwall steals 30%-50% of the transaction total depending on the payment method, that doesn't add up.

Here are the reasons why phone donation hasn't and probably won't be added to our server.
I'm sure Agatio is always looking into alternative methods but these are the current reasons why.
Overall, they wouldn't really beneficial to the server as paypal and creditcard.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I didnt donate once, and I have 4 full geared+engraved+whatever chars.. Could have more if I farmed more than 1 hour a week..

So please, get a clue.

Offline Sly_Man

I didnt donate once, and I have 4 full geared+engraved+whatever chars.. Could have more if I farmed more than 1 hour a week..

So please, get a clue.

I haven't donate either. Have 11 toons, 10 of them in full dragon, one in full demonic.

Farming is easy and quick. Sin and seeker can farm anything within few days or less.

We don't need to donate, but I would like to support the server if there was some acceptable way.

~~~~~

Have some older toons too. Old sin tried r8, wasted tons of EC on wrists reshape, didn't even get double -int, not to speak of triple.
Calculated odds of getting, it would be years on average, months if lucky, weeks if extremely lucky.

Gave up on r8.

They even admitted on forum: r8 was for EC sink.

"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Yh mobile donation could be awesome...and make in all countrys :D

Offline Reks

Atleast your getting A donation.
Better than nothing from cellphone donators. :/
Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin

Offline Omnium

• O,..,O
  • Rawr
  • Characters: Omnium/Twooty/Niani/...
PAYSAFE QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([move] :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([/move]
And as a finishing touch, God created the dutch.

Offline Reks

Reks ~ 150 Sage Assassin

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
-I have been killing r8 since I was arena geared- lol

LOL DAFUQ
Listen, I agree with you that some r8 people really SUCK. I could 1v1 them on my 145 (fully nirvana geared) sin,wf,mg,ep and still win.
But arena
pls
dont do that
c'mon
Your damage'd be just TOO low.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls