Epic Perfect World

Divines

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In every faction base, you can get a "Divine Order of the Shadow" (Materials Storage Vault I -> Quest related) It costs 144 contribution points and lasts for a day. Similar to the Divine Order of the Void. Currently, if you take this to the NPC, you can get a quest but it's broken. Can we have divines instead? Whites = sadness card as reward (or something better if you're feeling generous) Blue = 20 ec reward (its 144 points so, 20 ec seems fair) no chance of a purple, and no way to reset it either.

It's not a very effective way to farm ec, so old players won't spam on alts (most don't even do bq so....) but it would be a good way to get direct ec (not having to sell stuff in world chat, which requires teles) for the new players, they mostly do bq, as far as I know.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I like this idea! I picked up one of those Orders once thinking that I could get decent quests to do and wasted that contri :sad:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I like this idea! I picked up one of those Orders once thinking that I could get decent quests to do and wasted that contri :sad:
Lol you feel bad? I bought the Weekly order from the level 2 building. That was like 400 points (400 is meh when you have like 75k but still....) And, you can get one quest.....it just can't be completed (or understood XD)

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I like this idea. I've never gotten the divine things from base because I was never sure if I could get anything good from it. Would be nice to be able to. Like you said, 20 ec seems like a decent reward for it if you get a blue.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
That was like 400 points (400 is meh when you have like 75k but still....)
We have a winner here

and +11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion

Level 30 base

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I didn't even know of this, but sure.

But I also like collecting sadness cards :(

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I didn't even know of this, but sure.

But I also like collecting sadness cards :(

Ikr? I have a few hundred. When me and the ex leader of Rawr farmed NS, we dropped them on dead bodies.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Lol Steroids I remember seeing people selling sadness cards for 1 mil on Official then people crying about being scammed.

Level 30 base

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+1 to this, and yeah I collect sadness cards for the same purpose roids >;)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~