Epic Perfect World

Odd nightmare I could use a little help with.

Offline MistaBrookz

• Beginner
  • Hell, that's a great way to start a conversation.
(( Tbh looking at some of these forum post you guys shouldve been maybe the last to help me with this, but eh this is my 4th time posting this somewhere.))

So, yesterday I was in fact thinking alot because my mom and my brother Codare kind've struggling to get the financial state figured out, It was a lot of shit considering my mom only has this problem because of the 2 people that cheated when dating her for a while.

I went to sleep a little late, stuck playing some other games like League and all that BS to calm me down from those thoughts, but then I had this strange nightmare, I thought I would share it so you guys could maybe see what you can make of it, Idk, it's you guys, weather you want it funny or real shit, thats you, I just want to hear someone else's word on this.

Starts like this.
Cody (Apparently Me, except instead of me being Isaiah brooks, I was for some reason Cody Brooklyn.) got up late at night, probably 11:00, his mom and dad were still downstairs watching their shows on Hulu, like they usually did, this father, however, had a confession to make,  and decided he was going to tell his wrongs this night. (Cody's about 7 years old btw.)

He said: "You know, Tina (Apparently my moms name, but it was Tina Brooklyn instead of Tynice Brooks.) I've been with you for a while, and I really could understand that me and you both were together, but I'm not exactly sure that I could really stay with you forever, so I found myself another woman.". My mom really didn't say anything immediately after, but for some reason, this time, instead of sad, she was just angry. She opened her mouth, shocking the father with these words, "I knew you had did it with someone else, thats why I kept you here." She said, standing up and leaving the room.

The father sat there in cold silence, darkness and nothing but shame, and I can remember in a voice something telling me, "He's done wrong, Cody, and people who do wrong are disciplined." This unfamilliar voice said, as my mom walked back into the room, sitting on the seat away from the father, "So what are you going to do?" she asked him, The weapon hidden behind her, "Just leave." The father said, as he stood up, "And I really apologize." He said before walking towards the door, but then the voice toned back in, "Some bigger than others, too." It said, right then and there, the gunshot heard across the home, The father was shot right in the back of his head,
Murdered by the only person I could really trust.

She did the same as the father after, sitting down in a room full of cold silence.

The next morning Cody woke up a bit early, doing his normal breakfast routine, but his mom instead was sleeping on the couch, she woke up maybe 30ish minutes later after Cody had been done eating. It was a Saturday at this time so Cody was without school. His mom asked, "How did You feel about your father?" Cody was a bit hesitent to respond, Because truly Cody didn't like how loud his father was, but that wasnt the exact case, His mom cut him off before he said anything, and replied, "Nevermind, you can awnser a bit later, I need to leave for maybe two days. Ill see you and your brother soon." She packed up and left, but never came back.

All the sudden it skipped to a point where I was sitting on the couch on the same day, march 23rd, 3 years later when I was 12 years old, the house so rugged and horrible, but we were about to move out to a shelter, Cody held in his hands a small toy his mother bought him for his 8th birthday that he loved back then, he got up and walked out the door, and smashed it, sitting outside with the fireflies roaming around.

Well, If I could get your guys's thoughts about this, and If I can politely ask, please could you turn down the trolling thing you guys do, I really want some legit responces with this.
I can feel the changes.
I can feel the new people around me,
Just wanna be Famous.
You can see that my city found me and put me on
Stages.

To me that's Amazing.
To you thats quick check without disrespect Let me just
Say this.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
please could you turn down the trolling thing you guys do

Why type out a tl;dr if you know what people around here do?  :normal-1:

Offline MistaBrookz

• Beginner
  • Hell, that's a great way to start a conversation.
Why type out a tl;dr if you know what people around here do?  :normal-1:

Because no matter what I can expect some common decency from 1/3 people at least.
I can feel the changes.
I can feel the new people around me,
Just wanna be Famous.
You can see that my city found me and put me on
Stages.

To me that's Amazing.
To you thats quick check without disrespect Let me just
Say this.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Not trying to troll, but thats quite a lot of detail for a dream

Offline Pain