• The GOD
  • Characters: AbbysalShaft:Talkative:Exergy
  • Faction: Vehement
Go Play Veno. Veno is cool in mass pk and very tough one :D

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
If I am sage veno, does it make me weaker? I found out it makes me gain chi faster so that I can cast powerful attacks but I keep hearing that Demon Veno is much better. Why? And Can I swap it back if I am already sage? (I doubt but still ask :D )

Imo I think both paths are awesome for veno. Sage one gets more def from fox form, aoe purge, more chi, but on other side demon one has more speed, anti-stun buff, and hf effect on nova. I have both sage and demon veno and tbh I really cant decide which one I prefer :/

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
If I am sage veno, does it make me weaker? I found out it makes me gain chi faster so that I can cast powerful attacks but I keep hearing that Demon Veno is much better. Why? And Can I swap it back if I am already sage? (I doubt but still ask :D )

sage veno is much much much better in mass pk then demon. Much usefull in CC... Demon have 2 advantage in solo coz of Ironwood which have 20% chance to proc and Nova which have 90% to proc.
sage more pdef (more tanky), aoe purge, 30% amplify, get chi faster, longer stun but more ppl play demon

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
VENO!

you get a cactus...

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
VENO!

you get a cactus...
^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Imo I think both paths are awesome for veno. Sage one gets more def from fox form, aoe purge, more chi, but on other side demon one has more speed, anti-stun buff, and hf effect on nova. I have both sage and demon veno and tbh I really cant decide which one I prefer :/

It took me MONTHS to decide on a culti on my veno.  I think I ultimately flipped a coin.  Not even trolling in the least.  I couldn't find any reason why to go sage over demon and vice versa.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Both class are op,as other says EA= perfect DD in mass pk, and VENO= good CC with their skills,
its depend on you, what class you like to play

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
Venomancer is a good option, archers are commonly chosen but most of them don't know what they are doing on there archer. A veno can easily debuff a person, crowd control in mass pvp and TW. An archer can only go in, flank a little bit. Get shot by a million people and die, unless of course you leap away fast enough and use some reduce damage skills =)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
This is really up to u hun to figure out. I had the same problem, can say in my case I was a bit forced to go on veno, but in the end if I really didn't want I wouldn't have gone. Other that the first char on PWI was veno... xD
Well first of all venos have a higher defense both phy and mag compared to archer.
Archer have higher attack compared to venos who kinda need to struggle a bit to kill someone ( or at least bms/barbs ).
If it comes to negative buffs, veno totally wins specially because of the new Primal Skills.
Purge on veno is a skill so u can use whatever wep u want rather than ea who have it on bow and sometimes works once in million years.
Regarding char look I can't decide here. hehe They both look sexy as *** o.o
Now it's up to what you prefer, better attack or better defense I can say that this is the major difference between the 2 of em.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This is really up to u hun to figure out. I had the same problem, can say in my case I was a bit forced to go on veno, but in the end if I really didn't want I wouldn't have gone. Other that the first char on PWI was veno... xD
Well first of all venos have a higher defense both phy and mag compared to archer.
Archer have higher attack compared to venos who kinda need to struggle a bit to kill someone ( or at least bms/barbs ).
If it comes to negative buffs, veno totally wins specially because of the new Primal Skills.
Purge on veno is a skill so u can use whatever wep u want rather than ea who have it on bow and sometimes works once in million years.
Regarding char look I can't decide here. hehe They both look sexy as *** o.o
Now it's up to what you prefer, better attack or better defense I can say that this is the major difference between the 2 of em.

girl opinion = how the char looks like
LOL
anyway, the purge thing isn't true tbh, a EA purges more then a wf o.o i mean, for real.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have those 2 lvl 150 r8 chars, a veno and an archer. Problem is I like them both but I should choose 1 "main" to play, or at least to start putting better gears on. I will not sell the gears of the other char, and I will probably continue to play them both, I just want to focus on one for now. So, which one do you think is better for PVP/TW/Random stuff etc.? And why? Are there any links of useful guides to veno/archer pvp that you could give me?

Thank you all.
  :P

Veno.

My damage log collection NEW

Bibliophile

Ok so I chose Veno :) Thank you all!