Epic Perfect World

Make randomly Necklaces and Belts

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello sons GMs, Agation. Im here to ask u if u are able to make randomly stats Necklaces and Belts, like the acessories that are made in Craftsman, but in high grade of course, with random stats like, 3 atk lv or -3% cast, 1% crit, reduce phy dmg taken, etc etc etc, its like Event Weapons where ppl can get atk lvs, int, etc, but its a Neck and belt, i think dis should make the gear a litle more customizable, as i dont like the fact that warsong dont have reduce phy dmg taken, but i cant farm a reduce % dmg taken high grade belt, so thats it, cya, ty.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hello sons GMs, Agation. Im here to ask u if u are able to make randomly stats Necklaces and Belts, like the acessories that are made in Craftsman, but in high grade of course, with random stats like, 3 atk lv or -3% cast, 1% crit, reduce phy dmg taken, etc etc etc, its like Event Weapons where ppl can get atk lvs, int, etc, but its a Neck and belt, i think dis should make the gear a litle more customizable, as i dont like the fact that warsong dont have reduce phy dmg taken, but i cant farm a reduce % dmg taken high grade belt, so thats it, cya, ty.
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-15: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13:
and i thought that apawolla was bad
so u wanna suggest a way for people to get whatever stats they want on a ws belt, that means they will get atk lvls/defence levels, making them either immortal either able to 1shot any class(as it is now, barbs dealing a lot of damage, also for MGs, giving them more atttk lvl or magic/phy attack).Yes, good option, and also please add a tome, i don't need critic /accuracy gm, i already have enough, go give me a tome that makes me 5.00.......?
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 06:53 am by Insensitive

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
We have a engrave feature. And you can get reduce % damage taken on R8.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-15: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-13:
so u wanna suggest a way for people to get whatever stats they want on a ws belt, that means they will get atk lvls/defence levels, making them either immortal either able to 1shot any class(as it is now, barbs dealing a lot of damage, also for MGs, giving them more atttk lvl or magic/phy attack.Yes, good option, and also please add a tome, i don't need critic /accuracy gm, i already have enough, go give me a tome that makes me 5.00.......?

No. U read wrong, no 5/5 lvs, full random stats.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
Tried engraving before?
You can get reduce physical damage + 2 % from that, twice possible on each ring, belt, neck.
Plus, you already have RPD+5% or 3% on your robe, RPD+3% on dragon magic ring. RPD+6% max on each of your R8 gear, and RPD+15% max possible on wep.

That's what you're ultimately want, the RPD.

So you wanna be a Barb at the same time a Psy/Wiz? Why don't we suggest to the GMs we get a Panda-form skill for Psys too, i dunno maybe to break the game, make everybody quit?

In case your bargaining the Atk lvl and Def lvl of DS and WS, FYI, GMs know that RPD is superior to Def lvl for physical damage.
Def lvl cannot bring damage received to 0, RPD can.

Sometimes enough is enough.

Offline Ormin

as i dont like the fact that warsong dont have reduce phy dmg taken,

For PvE we are strong enough with what we have, except the fact that TT 3-x is overpowered now and it is too hard to solo it with enough fun. But nvm, just ignore. Do TT 2-x.
You don't need Reduce Phy Dmg.

For PvP you also don't need it, because others don't have it either, and won't have that kind of advantage over you.

So, all is well.

Wish you luck and wit.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
R8 is already enough customisation for one server.
As well as war avatars and engraves.
This is not needed imo.

Also, no offence, based on the majority of your suggestions, it would be far easier to learn your class or change to one that suits you, than to ask the server to change to benefit you because you have died or are struggling.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nope nope nope nope. No ty. Things are good as they are now.
Just get an r8 weapon with the stats you want. You can get attack lvl, def lvl, crit, channeling, reduce magic/physical damage taken. Exactly what you want on belts.
Get a few different ones and problem solved.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
so u wanna suggest a way for people to get whatever stats they want on a ws belt, that means they will get atk lvls/defence levels, making them either immortal either able to 1shot any class(as it is now, barbs dealing a lot of damage, also for MGs, giving them more atttk lvl or magic/phy attack.Yes, good option, and also please add a tome, i don't need critic /accuracy gm, i already have enough, go give me a tome that makes me 5.00.......?

When you use parentheses, please make sure to close it. :( (Grammar Nazi, much yes)

Anyhow, no to the idea. I guess you're just a bad psychic.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Engraving is as good as it is now. No need to change that. Too op stats wouldn't work fine, sorry. For example extra cast for cast ea - its already easy to get chan on gear for eas, now even more EAs could be insta cast. And on the other hand for classes like wiz/ep its kinda hard to get channeling on r8 - engraving would be an easy way to boost their cast with a small effort and that's not needed. Extra attack lvl for classes like barb that can 1 shot aa classes without even spark - another bad idea. And as it was mentioned - you can get already reduced phys. dmg. To sum up - changing it wouldn't affect well on balance.
Focus on mastering your psy as it is instead of making suggestions that would boost some things/classes  :pig-20:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
R8 is already enough customisation for one server.
As well as war avatars and engraves.
This is not needed imo.

Also, no offence, based on the majority of your suggestions, it would be far easier to learn your class or change to one that suits you, than to ask the server to change to benefit you because you have died or are struggling.
Damn, where's my Regular Show video? I needed it for this!

Oh well, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Burn.

Also, hell nah.  Not only is it not needed, I already spend out the ass for r8 to be half decent, and my engraves are kinda neglected because of said lack of money.  Don't need anything else random.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There are two options if your idea was introduced. Either:
- we'd have to do it with current accessories, which would vanish the engraves (reforge vanishes the engraves each time), but it doesn't seem to be logical to do it with cube and warsong accessories
- we'd have to do it with new set of accessory which would make the current ones most likely weaker (cube and ws are expensive and take long to get) and the new ones overpowerd (if they had random stats you want)

Both solutions are horrible imho.  Maybe starts your own server and make it perfect, just a tip  :)

50% of suggestions I don't even reply, because I don't like telling people their ideas are wrong, others do it for me, but your is just plain stupid.