Epic Perfect World

WATCHDOGS !!!!!

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
A lot of games make the demo look better than the final release. Kind of sad.

This isn't one of them.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline firestorm01

chuckles at all the little gamers with mo lives outside their computers  :P

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

i withdraw my previous statement, i've seen those comparison videos already just to me it's nothing compared to what people are making it out to be, it's not even close to being as bad as people are making it out to be. They downgraded the thematic lighting and dynamic particle effects a little bit and made other improvements to make the game look a bit more realistic and playable for more people.i.e. The night club imo looks better now, looks more realistic and actually like a nightclub, they replaced the excessive fog with more laser/light show.

Also, most of these comparison videos are recorded at different time (day/night) and weather condition which affects alot of the details and also cross platform (console vs PC), but no doubt they dimmed down on the particle effects a bit to make it more playable for the average hardware builds (could've still left the option for people with high-end builds to get the maximum experience), maybe they will give that option with a patch as many other games have such as Theif. Either way, the game still looks frkn amazing and beats any other game of the genre. Also the gameplay experience is even better than what they showed in E3, but no one seems to comment on that. All too hung up on graphics.

all comes down to personal preference and opinion anyways..

chuckles at all the little gamers with mo lives outside their computers  :P

Prejudice much lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf