Epic Perfect World

WATCHDOGS !!!!!

LOLnopeee

don't let others judge ur judgement please.

:-\

Funny. That's what you're doing though.

Either way, game looked cool but tbh it sort of let me down. It was and still is overrated imo. The multiplayer mode sure looks awesome. Good vídeo Labib mi amore.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Funny. That's what you're doing though.

where did i tell him any diferent opinion other than my own ?
i never told him to buy the game cuz its BADASS GAME or dont buy cuz the game SUCKS

:rolleyes:

LOLnopeee

where did i tell him any diferent opinion other than my own ?
i never told him to buy the game cuz its BADASS GAME or dont buy cuz the game SUCKS

He was only expressing his opinion too. You like the game, he doesn't. Simple as that.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
I prefer to read reviews before I spend my money on game that is inferior to 6 y.o. GTA4  ;D

i guess you are right, have fun  :-\

Vegas

pc version BOOOOOOOOOOOO

ps4 ftw

Ew 900p and 30 FPS

Anyways for the people comparing it to GTA 4 and saying that GTA 4 is better even tho it's old, GTA San Andreas is so much better than GTA 4 and that game was on PS2...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Ew 900p and 30 FPS

Anyways for the people comparing it to GTA 4 and saying that GTA 4 is better even tho it's old, GTA San Andreas is so much better than GTA 4 and that game was on PS2...

i think all GTA's r nice :/ even the ones for the PSOne where we used to play with 1 camera mode....from above the street lol

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
but i got a question for you.
do you believe in what other people say?
do u not make a critic on your own ? or u just follow what other people advise u to do or say instead of comnig up with ur own judgement?

don't forget that...those called "reviews" are made based on the particular person testing the game at that time.
that person is NOT you...that eprson does NOT know how u feel while playing a game...

i can give u an example pretty fast...in my country Final fantasy doesn't have much followers and each magazine here doesn't even bother to make critics about it...just 1 page...not even a sheet...1 PAGE....with a smal article about it...but Final Fantasy is a game i LOVE a game i'm addicted to...do u understand? i don't go following those other people...i don't need them...they don't have my taste nor yours...i'm pretty sure you can use ur brains to decide if a game is bad or not.

now if u wanna tell us that u alrdy saw the game and tha tu didn't like it then we r all good.
i dunno why there is such a need to create a problem + drama book about each person tastes in anything.

don't let others judge ur judgement please.

:-\

do u understand?

It would be a lot easier if you used proper grammar and punctuation, but I will try to reply to that.

Yes, I do believe what others say when they say: "hey, there is dynamic light in GTA4 and in WD there is none". This is fact that doesn't belong to someone's judgement. If you didn't noticed, I posted movies ONLY with facts, there are no judges there. :D Also, if we are sticking to reviewes, if you are considering yourself an educated person, you can, after watching several different reviews and gameplays, develop yourself an opinion about the game's pros and cons and confront them with information you have recieved from trailer. That is exactly what I did and I felt cheated. The game is different from what they promised to me and morevoer, its features are less complex than older games' from sandbox family.

Your quote about Final Fantasy: In your country? Where do you live? Do you have some sort of ban on FF search results in Google or you can't read articles in another language? Hell, when I wanted to play STALKER, I translated reviews from Russian to get first-hand info about game before release. There is not enough press coverage on all the games in every country, but the Internet is widely open, unless you are in Northern Korea or such... :D That's why I don't understand your problem here.

And again you didn't understand a one bit from what I said - two magical words in the beginning of my first post here: "I prefer". Not you. Not Agatio. Not even your grandma. I. That's why, please, stop inputting me something, I didn't say.

Finally, your last sentence. Just like Mittenz said - you are doing exactly the same thing you are accusing me for: you are stating that MY opinion is wrong and your opinion is right. :D

PS. TY. I will surely have fun today while learning to the finals haha
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:34 pm by Üpgrayedd

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
well i agree it is another money maker game developed but..aint they all like that?  :rolleyes:
its like Assassin's Creed, same mechanics diferent story, same as CoD, same mechanics jsut diferent story.

i guess Watch Dogs invested much on the Story, and from the reviews it does indeed seem to be similar to GTA.
although u need to understandt hat reviews are diferent everywhere, some people hate this and some people love that.
hard to find people that can bring reason to a review.

final fantasy here isn't that well spread. and i from Portugal.
i meant final fantasy as to show u how they give not importantce to something here but i do like that thing they don't.

im actually not even trying to make u like the game, u got that all wrong lol i couldn't care less if u like it or not  :rolleyes: its ur call not mine.
im simply telling u how those reviews work and how hard it is to believe them.
they can tell u there r bugs here and there...but im rpetty sure Ubisft work on updates for them...if they don't they won't get money for a game next time.

i remember with darksiders 2 it was so bad cuz the company went down and stopped working on the fixes...even now with a new owner they don't make fixes for the bugs (i stopped looking for them i dont open my Darksiders 2 for like a year...)

Offline Ormin

trailer was pre-rendered, so I had real doubts about this game's quality.

This part could make people think you mix graphics quality and game quality.

Here's one very old example:

Heretic, graphics 320x240
Raise of Triads, graphics 640x480

Graphics quality difference is obvious from the numbers.
But game quality?
Heretic was much better.

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
well i agree it is another money maker game developed but..aint they all like that?  :rolleyes:
its like Assassin's Creed, same mechanics diferent story, same as CoD, same mechanics jsut diferent story.

That is what I was trying to say: Ubisoft is getting lazy and they are making similar games, so I don't know why people are still buying them even if they are repetetive. :D

i guess Watch Dogs invested much on the Story, and from the reviews it does indeed seem to be similar to GTA.
although u need to understandt hat reviews are diferent everywhere, some people hate this and some people love that.
hard to find people that can bring reason to a review.

I am not saying similarity is a problem, oh no, no - all sandbox games are like that. :D It's just lacking things, small, but interesting details like waves, destruction of the environment, that 6 y.o. game had and this, next gen, game doesn't have.

That's why you have to watch as many reviews as possible to get to know from different angles, someone might notice someting annoying, that would occur only after purchase and ruin the fun (like with one of AC editions where you needed connection to the Internet at all times, but it ocurred that Ubisoft's servers couldn't handle that and were dropping connection frequently which was resulting in game exits).

they can tell u there r bugs here and there...but im rpetty sure Ubisft work on updates for them...if they don't they won't get money for a game next time.

Here I must disagree. I prefer to know about bugs first and just drop the idea of buying the game instead of regreting the purchase. :D But like I said, it's your money after all.

This part could make people think you mix graphics quality and game quality.

Here's one very old example:

Heretic, graphics 320x240
Raise of Triads, graphics 640x480

Graphics quality difference is obvious from the numbers.
But game quality?
Heretic was much better.

Graphics' quality is a part of game's quality. If graphics' quality is different from what they offered, then the whole game's quality is also different.

I don't actually follow your comparasion. Did Heretic or RoT designers promised you 4K resolution and they gave you VGA?

In this thread, I am speaking about obvious differences between what I have been offered and what is in the final release.
Quick example - watch this trailer:

It is the first trailer of WD. Obviously, they wanted to show the very first version of the game which would be developed and improved later. But, it was pre-rendered (it means it was not actual gameplay, this trick is not practised anymore during promotion of games that want to make graphics one of their traits :D ), so they just lied to customers about the look of the game. Look at the people's and cars' shadows on the street at 0:21 and 3:00 - they are dynamic. Then watch the first movie I posted on this thread. There are no dynamic lights in current version of WD whatsoever. :P

And if you think that WD is not strongly relying on graphics, let me present you its recommended spec: :D

CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700 or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8GB
GPU: nVidia GeForce GT600-series or AMD Radeon HD7000-series, 2GB
DX: 11 only
Disc: 25GB
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:19 pm by Üpgrayedd

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lol this thread took a turn while i as asleep o.o battle of opinions ;o might aswell argue about pizza vs burger.

Fistly and secondly, you do care, beacuse you replied, even if you wanted to sound nonchalant. :D

Thirdly, watching reviews is not for looking at someone's taste, but for seeing if game is actually playable, bugless, finished, worth buying - like I said, trailer was pre-rendered, so I had real doubts about this game's quality.

Fourthly, yes, it's exactly like CODvsBF - COD is always the same in looks, just more DLCs, dogs and stuff, while in BF you are getting for example destroyable environment, usable vehicles without riddiculous killstreaks, working as a team is actually benefiting in comparasion to W+M1 killstreaks, bullet drop and on the top of that - Frostbite 3, which is highly beyond Activision's dreams...

Fifthly, yes, animation is the same. If you don't see the difference between running or w/e animation between games, then... well, are you actually playing games you buy? :D I'm stating that Ubisoft is getting even more lazy lately, beacuse of it's customers - they are buying everything they give out. Even copy-pasted work like CoDs and now, Wat Dogs.

Sixthly, money. Did I say you should be worried about money? If I earned per hour the same amount of money this game costs, I still woudn't buy it before I knew the game was actually what they advertised it to be. There is a difference between thriftiness and prodigality.

Lastly, this game is closer to GTA that you might think. This kind of game is described as "sandbox" and that's why they are being compared. There are several traits that games of this type share. Look it up. :P

[/quote]
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable

Looks so much different than the final product. I also read the main story is rather repetitive. Will probably still get it but a bit disappointed it did not hold to the hype at least visually.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline LumpyNutz

• Network Security Engineer
  • Characters: LumpyNutz
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

was 75* tabbed out and dropped, played on Ultra graphs
watchdogs  OP game!! my card is evga gtx 770 2gb acx cooler  ^-^
(heat on startup 25* PW chrome and all them shit with vid and such 30* perm)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Looks so much different than the final product. I also read the main story is rather repetitive. Will probably still get it but a bit disappointed it did not hold to the hype at least visually.

idk man, to me the final product looks the same if not better (on PC at least)

was 75* tabbed out and dropped, played on Ultra graphs
watchdogs  OP game!! my card is evga gtx 770 2gb acx cooler  ^-^
(heat on startup 25* PW chrome and all them shit with vid and such 30* perm)

nice haha, mine maxes out at about 65* during the day, at night it's much much lower since the ambient temperature at night is around 0 degree celcius lol. Using MSI r9 280x OverClocked a little with the twin frozer coolers xD Then again i have 4x 200mm Fans and 2x 120mm fans in my case, that helps aswell. x.x

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

A lot of games make the demo look better than the final release. Kind of sad.