Epic Perfect World

Poll

(1-2)Do you like PvP single-combat idea//Do you like idea for drops for Pking?(4-5)

Yes
5 (6.5%)
No
28 (36.4%)
Idgaf for either.
10 (13%)
Yes
3 (3.9%)
No
31 (40.3%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: May 31, 2014, 12:28 am

Pk?

Offline Esok

• Tobi ★
  • As i live all will die. ★
  • Characters: Esok ★
  • Faction: None★
Esok★

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ViceGanda

I THOUGHT U ALRDY QUIT? WHY U POSTING SOME DUMB SHT AGAIN?

Offline Ormin

What is this?

This is two polls in one thread.
One: PK-ed players give regular PvE drops.
Two: Zones where ganking is disabled.

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I will not vote. I don't PK.

But:
Killing mob gives some drops.
Killing other player should give too.
And not from his bag, but same as regular mob drop.
Present inventory drops should remain the same, and [Guardian Scroll] should save you the same as before.

I don't like being killed in the middle of my base dailies, this idea would make all kind of dailies even worse for me.

But those lazy arses who "hate PvE for getting coins and stuff" may get more pleasure in the game.
We all come here for pleasure.
Give QQ-ers what they want, or they will cry and vary the same request again and again.

~~~~~

And I will switch my cleric back to blue name and won't heal sworded ones in GV any more.
Unless it becomes possible with blue name.
Or unless [Resurrection Scroll] gets further reduction in Cooldown.
60-90 sec CD would be the best.

I like PvE. There are sometimes some puzzles to solve.
Or farming mats with friends can be so relaxing, and relations can last much longer than killing each other.

Tried PK several times, won some battles, but what then?
Never found pleasure in killing another player. It is so straight forward, for lazy minds.
And I have nothing to prove.

I see the point you're trying to convey but I still agree with Achilles and Feone. I think that implementing this would open the system up to abuse and just make things worse in the long run.

Also, "give QQ'rs what they want"? That's not going to work on any server. All that teaches everyone is if they want something, just QQ for it over and over and over again and that it'll be given to them. You want someone to QQ about sins being too weak and need to be made stronger and QQ x100 for that until they devs say, "they're qq'n for sin to be stronger, let's make them even stronger now!"

"Giving QQ'rs what they want" is just a bad bad bad idea all together.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If anyone wants an additional piece of evidence as to why PVP drops are a bad idea:
People already swapped free kills for that kill 2 classes quest. Something that easy was already done outside of actual pk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Two ideas, One : Single-fighting PK zones? | Two : Pk rewards?

Lets go with one. We all know, pk can be unfair. Assassins, can kill about anyone before they can flee if they're in a 1v1. I don't know if this is possible, but it'd be a good addition. Some zones, single-way pk zones : after someone kills a player, 10 seconds before someone can attack them? Serious coding but would be better I think. All of us have pk'd, and then someone comes in and attacks. It sucks, right? This would stop that in some zones.

Now two, well - people carry guardian scrolls about always. It would be awesome, if there were 'artifacts' for kills. Ec, or coin prices - This idea from the game 'Runescape, Aka #1 Free Mmorpg' - they say. They were very little there, but this would motivate pk and make it have a purpose. Let's be honest, people spend EC on pots to buff, but they can be expensive if you spam Pking. Lets say, there were artifacts, and it was 25 ec for this one. For that kill, you spent less - but you also may get nothing.     

This would take a lot of coding, I don't even know if is possible - but if it is, would be a good addition in my opinion.
One: I don't think this is possible so I'll leave this.

Two: Yes plis. I just want to kill alts. No hate please.

cevans1290

One: I don't think this is possible so I'll leave this.

Two: Yes plis. I just want to kill alts. No hate please.
Someone actually likes an idea. Gn, make noob happy pl0x.

I THOUGHT U ALRDY QUIT? WHY U POSTING SOME DUMB SHT AGAIN?
Stfu pls c: I did quit, but I am back kind of. I talk to people, and I think these are good ideas.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
DDDIIIDDDNNN'''TTT YYYOOOUUU QQUUUIIITTT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Both would take a tremendous amount of coding IF it is even possible. And as for the pk drops?!?! no thx. It would only cause more abuse of farm killing alts, and yet ANOTHER thing staff would get reports on or have to monitor. But thats just my opinion
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

cevans1290

DDDIIIDDDNNN'''TTT YYYOOOUUU QQUUUIIITTT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Pls read post. - -
Stfu pls c: I did quit, but I am back kind of. I talk to people, and I think these are good ideas.
I can come on here, this is a public forum, is it not? And this is a suggestion, is it not? Stfu C:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Someone actually likes an idea. Gn, make noob happy pl0x.
Read the tiny sentence after it please.

cevans1290

Read the tiny sentence after it please.
I did ;/

Offline Sycosis

• Haters make us famous.
  • Characters: Sycosis
  • Faction: OverSeers
I don't understand why everyone keeps asking if he quit. Does that matter? He can't come back in the future? He can't look and keep up with current events of the server? He can't contribute ideas to a server that he may play again in the future? I see no reason why he can't make suggestions just because he's not currently playing.

They are good ideas. Just not good ideas I agree with. xD

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
remove sz, blue name and guardian scrolls, bring the chaos >:D