Epic Perfect World

Fast flights for everyone!

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I'm not sure if this has already been suggested/brought up before but is there anyway to upgrade ALL the flights to max 10.50 speeds? I really like the faster flights but in PK they're extremely huge and block my view sometimes. I just wish we could choose the wings we wanted to use.
if not, add an item that we can vote for to purchase in boutique that allows us to upgrade our 7.00 flights to 10.50 if thats a better suggestion.
Anything is fine! Thank you for reading~

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,would love to use some of the slower flyers.

scxclfbdnkgw

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+11111111111111

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+1

It's been suggested before but never came to any conclusion. Let's hope this does.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Next time I go to re-texture a set of flights, I can always use smaller model ones(I personally love the base wings) c:
Whether or not default ones get upgraded is up to Aga, though.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
+1, apart from the original elven wings (Since they add crit rate on archers if using them)

Offline Kia

Next time I go to re-texture a set of flights, I can always use smaller model ones(I personally love the base wings) c:

It would be great if he could consider it since people love to match their wings with their fasion and half of the wings are made "useless" because they are so slow.  :tiger-12:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music

Sure! That would be amazing, My favorite have always been plume god but in pk they're slower than the others

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
It would be great if he could consider it since people love to match their wings with their fasion and half of the wings are made "useless" because they are so slow.  :tiger-12:

Yeah, I had the same issue. Sometimes I liked to use the simple ones, but the speed was too annoying :c
There should still obviously be some slow ones, so not every flight is stuck in the forges.

Sure! That would be amazing, My favorite have always been plume god but in pk they're slower than the others

I wanted to make a black version of that and Eagle's ; 3 ;

i remember the fashion

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
Yeah, I had the same issue. Sometimes I liked to use the simple ones, but the speed was too annoying :c
There should still obviously be some slow ones, so not every flight is stuck in the forges.

I wanted to make a black version of that and Eagle's ; 3 ;

Omg can you like...really add a black version of those? Imagine a set of wings each color to match your wardrobe!
i'm so gay right now

scxclfbdnkgw

this topic went fabulous fast

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Omg can you like...really add a black version of those? Imagine a set of wings each color to match your wardrobe!
i'm so gay right now
Well, there was doubt that people would like them soooooo(even though I did finish them), yeah.
I'll just throw a rainbow gradient on them, match everything 8D

i remember the fashion

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Nice thread +9999999999 if possible, big aviah too much annoying!