Epic Perfect World

Xpendable

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good luck with exams / work , cya all soon hopefully
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Sarju

Always remember game is for fun pk with friends xD

Xpendable is taking break because we are going at too high speeds(supersonic speed)(speed of Xaro$ jet) for all other casual gamers to reach. We go away few months let you build barricade the size of the Great Wall of China so that we can come back and smash through it and take all your female relatives.

Take this time to celebrate and rejoice with your family and close friends. Fire up some BBQ's and some fireworks. Make event @ your local cyber cafe and game with your people this is your time. Xpendable is diving back into the water like Godzilla after he rek random monsters trying to act up in his territory.

We in Xpendable are now heading to the nearest party to get some gerlies while we #420blazeitwhile320mctwistyoursisterboobieswhiledrivingournewbugatti.

Always remember game is for fun pk with friends xDDD

#dontMad #dontSad #dontStress -yoloswag360(Storm PW Hall of Famer)

#schoolingkiddiesxddddd

dontCry dontWeep dontSadding dontGrieve yoloswag360 has spoken which resonates lelo's throughout all servers, space, time, continuums, and all encompassing matters which exists with all universes, past, present, and future. dontEmotional.

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable
dontCry dontWeep dontSadding dontGrieve yoloswag360 has spoken which resonates lelo's throughout all servers, space, time, continuums, and all encompassing matters which exists with all universes, past, present, and future. dontEmotional.

[7:16:56 PM] Lau: dude
[7:16:58 PM] Lau: you're
[7:17:04 PM] Lau: worst cancer ever invented

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
somehow i doubt that some of u will pass their english exams...  :))
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Good luck on exams. Will miss the fun PK. :(

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
you are pathetic

Says the guy who spent the time to record, edit, render, upload an empty TW and PK, after all the times XP hasn't shown up for pk either (which is understandable, as you guys may not have had the numbers to make it a fun fight)

just relax dude.

I'll see you when you get back, and i know a lot of people got exams going on the same as i do. So just saying good luck to my fellow students o.o 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
 good luck , well
ill be active than in winter again  lola , summer LORET DE mar ,after my exams
good luck :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Tarasque

• i won
after all the times XP hasn't shown up for pk either (which is understandable, as you guys may not have had the numbers to make it a fun fight)

difference is you have the numbers to tw and pk but still don't

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs

the thread was up to wish your mates good luck in exams , pls dun take game stuff in that thread :P

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Not always, some days we do, some days we don't. Same as you guys. Can't expect full/same attendance everyday, especially with exams going on.

So there really is no difference. We can both assume the same about each other, wont change anything. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Tarasque

• i won
Not always, some days we do, some days we don't. Same as you guys. Can't expect full/same attendance everyday, especially with exams going on.

So there really is no difference. We can both assume the same about each other, wont change anything.
accept lose relax dude lol
the thread was up to wish your mates good luck in exams , pls dun take game stuff in that thread :P
sorry just dont want people believing these scrublords