Epic Perfect World

Fix the cost of coins

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
May I ask how?

Just someone who thinks they're a good troll, ignore them.

I'm curious, though. What's everyones problem with farming for five minutes to get the coins you need? Or even doing a damn BH?

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I know the coins are geting less and less value in time
but let me share another idea
Why don't u do bh on 4 toons everyday?
Why? Easy
1 bh gives 5m, 4 toons= 20m, 15 ec from each toon= 60 ec=> 2 golds, that means 60m. 80m. from 1 wave of any type of easy pve.
Also. If u go check divines(and u use ur daily gold to reset the quests that u get as divines, white, reset them to get purple, blue, that will bring u atleast 50-100 ec/toon, that means 3 golds, 100m/toon, multiply by 4, that is atleast 400m daily from 4 toons bh on(im sure with 0 gfx any1 can use 4clients...) so lets count. 60m from the ec u got at bh +20m from the 4 toons + let's say 300m from all 4 toons(from divines) that goes up to 380m/ day.
Tell me if u use more then 200m/day, i don't.

not every1 can play all day long to do that some ppl have to work and can play only for a few houres

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Just someone who thinks they're a good troll, ignore them.

I'm curious, though. What's everyones problem with farming for five minutes to get the coins you need? Or even doing a damn BH?

I dislike selling to underpriced catshops. Getting coins out of EC without doing so is mostly impossible.
PV is slow, I'd have to do several runs daily to keep up with my characters. It's not so much the monster killing that's annoying but having to stop and pick up coin piles for a few minutes is just plain boring.

On top of that I have limitted time to play daily.  Meridian is set up to take a long, long time. Having to spend well over half my daily playing time on doing a boring, repetetive chore just to get some coins is no fun. Before the whining about "Shouldn't play here if you don't want PVE" starts again: I don't mind PVE, I don't mind taking a long time to slowly gather up mats. I do, however, mind daily chores that make little to no progress while taking a lot of time.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's been raised many times, it won't hurt to lower Meridian price by half.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
not every1 can play all day long to do that some ppl have to work and can play only for a few houres
You realise that farming bh on 4 toons takes 30 minutes? and 30 minutes to finish the other quests?
if u can't farm for 1h how can u expect having anything?

Offline Ormin

60 ec=> 2 golds, that means 60m.

60 EC is more than 60 mill, can be up to 120 mill if you sell EC directly.
Take good long-term location for your shop and sell EC for 2 mill, people will soon always know where you are.

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
It's not that hard/boring to make coins. I've only played epw for like a month and i'm already making 200M + 200 ECs in 2 hours or so, some people can even make triple that and more.

There are already a lot ways to make coins. Some are easy, some take reasonable time, and they are not like the boring PV. You should just have to look around, explore.

You guys have been playing this game for more than a year and you still haven't figured out making coins except for PV? Seriously?

If you you wanna know how to make coins, don't ask people, that's your new quest. Reward? Quick and easy way to coins. And knowing you've discovered a better way is even more rewarding.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'd like to point out that it's not the price of coins increasing, but rather the value of ec dropping. Remember that coins are a currency and ec is more of a trade medium.
The value of ec is dropping because there is so much of it.
Even though this is game, it is still inflation.
The more people play and the more ec is farmed, the less it will be worth.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'd like to point out that it's not the price of coins increasing, but rather the value of ec dropping. Remember that coins are a currency and ec is more of a trade medium.
The value of ec is dropping because there is so much of it.
Even though this is game, it is still inflation.
The more people play and the more ec is farmed, the less it will be worth.

Usually, yes. Not now, however.
Coins may be currency but they still have value. The expansion added tons and tons of uses for coins while leaving the rest mostly the same. Coins became more rare so it really is their value rising.