Epic Perfect World

Blindfolded pk

Offline ʂօlძἶεɾ

• Rikudou Sennin
  • Feel Pain. Accept true.
  • Characters: Soldier
  • Faction: Artifegs
I hope you beat them like it in TW today, same number with no alliances.

Look like you think you are better than them, time to open eyes.
Anyway those XP lame EAs make 80v80 (TW) not longer than 20mn.
And at least they are good in 1v1 they don't suck at both like you :/

lol i not gonna tw anymore   till my exams done.have fun with your tws

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
lol i not gonna tw anymore   till my exams done.have fun with your tws

TW = real pk and real life, idiot

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you're trying hard to get a name for artifex, lying about numbers, claiming you beat xpendable even after 19 mins tw, and 1 minute wipe even numbered pk, yet we dont know its just a game
my last post here, keep dreaming about xpendable, but that wont make u beat us, improving your skill will

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice pk, good song selection.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
you're trying hard to get a name for artifex, lying about numbers, claiming you beat xpendable even after 19 mins tw, and 1 minute wipe even numbered pk, yet we dont know its just a game
my last post here, keep dreaming about xpendable, but that wont make u beat us, improving your skill will

pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Why did you loose pk?
Was too busy trying to count their numbers so have excuse )):

You nigs lost pk LOL
get over try again tomorrow.
mfk so mad
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:20 pm by IcyTech
mass pk. =
kill each other get more numbers when being pushed too stronk.
get Allies when still getting pushed.
after a few hours one of the two sides gets tired/bored or busy in RL and call it quits and sig/go to sz since they had enough and claims victory if not just say gf ty for pk and the other side/faction that still want to play will claim victory all run to sz gf nubs.

tw = pk where you actually have an objective = destroy  enemy crystal/emperium(LOL), 

pk where there is actually an inarguable winner.
Couldn't agree more with this. Maybe tw is not for every faction. Some faction could not handle objective games, but could only hide behind their number and kill without objectives and endlessly, as it depends on who gets tired/bored first.  And signets are not allowed in tws, so maybe some cannot win without endless sigs too, since they die a lot and would take so much time for them to come back without sigs...LOL

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever
Good same number PK , with no alliances , had fun  :smiley:

P.S. : Kid who give you good song for video????LOL  ;)

LOL ok friend

music by PedroSner(1 damn song)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
music by PedroSner(1 damn song)

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Couldn't agree more with this. Maybe tw is not for every faction. Some faction could not handle objective games, but could only hide behind their number and kill without objectives and endlessly, as it depends on who gets tired/bored first.  And signets are not allowed in tws, so maybe some cannot win without endless sigs too, since they die a lot and would take so much time for them to come back without sigs...LOL
true that for me .. i dont play tw for HQ crystal ..  i play it to murder playersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

scxclfbdnkgw

right after the post talking about how it's a game.

Offline Kia

Is this argument ever going to be worn out? When will you finally accept that "even numbers" is nothing but a myth you are trying to chase?

You will never reach the point of exactly the same number on both sides since people join and leave pk all the time for whatever reasons and it rarely happens that we fight GvG anyway. I always see Team69 and/or other randoms interrupting and backstabbing. In this video you clearly see Ducks being right behind us and randoms above us.

It's time that all of you start dealing with the truth. "Even numbers" will never exist in open pk since either of the sides is willing to do anything and everything to win.

Now go spend some time to find new arguments and excuses.

And before you start talking again, let me ask you a question: 
If you had 90 people online... Would you send 40 to safezone just because we only have 50?
I highly doubt it so please do us a favour and stay quiet. Thanks.

This is _still_ a video thread, not a GvG discussion. Leave it as that.
Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:39 pm by Ӿιυ

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

You will never reach the point of exactly the same number on both sides since people join and leave pk all the time for whatever reasons and it rarely happens that we fight GvG anyway. I always see Team69 and/or other randoms interrupting and backstabbing. In this video you clearly see Ducks being right behind us and randoms above us.

If you had 90 people online... Would you send 40 to safezone just because we only have 50? I highly doubt it so please do us all a favour and stay quiet. Thanks.

when xpendable has more than 60 online, artifex doesnt pk, but xpendable pks all the time despite numbers both sides have
If you had 90 people online... Would you send 40 to safezone just because we only have 50? I highly doubt it so please do us all a favour and stay quiet. Thanks.

you realise our 2 year old 10v10 / 20v20 / 30v30 offer still goes and you can ask for it anytime but i doubt you'll ever have less than 50 so wont happen