Epic Perfect World

The Community of EPW

Offline Malignance

• Characters: Malignant // Clairsentien

Howdy,

When I first came to this server, people were generous and overall very sweet, but something changed along the way. It seems like now everyone is busy QQing or just being plain rude. PvP was always 99% talk and 1% PvP, especially in TW. Everyone adopted this "I don't have time for the ignorant attitude" instead of taking the time to 'educate the ignorant'.  So on and so fourth. With everyone jumping on everyone's back like a bunch of cock sockets I've decided just to look out for a new private server. Thank you to everyone who is polite and I hope you guys don't cease to exist, because I'd love to return to a more caring environment. Does anyone have a good suggestion of a private server that has all of the new updates, a nice community, and is as easy as this server, if not easier? I'd appreciate if you'd leave a link!

Rock on, EPW staff!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
bye ? gl in other sv i think

Vegas

All other servers are dead, this is the only PW server that's worth playing atm

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
All other servers are dead, this is the only PW server that's worth playing atm

Sad but true atm.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
cock sockets

You are my queen.

Anyway, I'm really sad to see players like you go. It's been wonderful having you on the server.
Thank you for playing and take care wherever you go. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Sadly, no matter where you go, this same thing will happen. It's not just here, but happens anywhere you go. Whether EPW, League, even games like Minecraft.

Best of luck to you.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't blame you. Good luck.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran

bai bai i know u will come bk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
 :normal-20: i dont get y ppl make quitting threads, unless you are like a GM or someone that most of the server knows
dont say thing like you dont know him/her bla bla, i know most of the people on server that need to be known anyway
hell yea

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
:normal-20: i dont get y ppl make quitting threads, unless you are like a GM or someone that most of the server knows
dont say thing like you dont know him/her bla bla, i know most of the people on server that need to be known anyway

And yet, this post shows just a small portion of their point.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
At first the server was pretty nice cause the community and still is, but depends on where you go to, what friends you make etc. There will occasionally people who try to talk trash for no reason, idk why considering it's pixels but that's how they are I guess. Eventually people will come to ruin it, the people that stay choose to ignore it and find joy with others that play the game for what it's supposed to be played as. But you got a point, and hope you have fun finding another server.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
And yet, this post shows just a small portion of their point.
does not mean im wrong, i dont trash talk anymore, im nicer than ever
but i still dont understand why people take everything up the ass
if you get trolled, its only because you allow it
regardless, this is no place to argue bb
hell yea

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Bai  Baii    :normal-36: :normal-36: :normal-36: